Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Go-onger
Dreamy: Chiaki Tani
Favorite Band: lots of 'em
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Shogo Suzuki

Re: Go-Onger 50 released

Post by FoxyChan »

I'm going to miss these guys; the Go-ongers, the Wings, the Engines, Bomper, even the Gaiark. This was a very fun and goofy (and I mean goofy in a good way) series.

Nice suit, Gunpei! He certainly looked polished and professional.

I wish that MiuxSousuke could have been explored much more than it was, but perhaps it's cultural differences that held it back (remember back in GP42, when Miu scolded Yushima for wanting to kiss her, saying that high school kids didn't do that sort of thing? Maybe not Japanese high school kids...). I did notice that Sousuke did give Miu a brief shoulder squeeze when the gang was gathered at the track, which was more than anyone else got.

Speaking of Sousuke, did Hanto just get lucky getting out of the cuffs, or was it a reference back to "Miracle" Esumi? I don't know if I might be reading too much into that scene.

Like at least a couple of others here, this was the first Sentai series that I watched from start to finish during the season that it aired. Serious props to TV-N for their excellent subbing job! Looking forward to how Shinkenger unfolds (no pun intended, given the "origami" in the new series)!
Seventeen
7X
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger

Post by Seventeen »

It probably was a nod to Sousuke luck/miracle thing, I was thinking that as well.

As for Miu and Sousuke, I never really saw it as anything other then Miu having a crush on him, he was basically clueless or not interested.

I love that the writers got Oversteer vs. Understeer correctly. Loved how well that whole line came off in general, he sounded like how a real racer would say it. :D

I knew Sousuke would have the worst time going back to a normal life like he had before, where he was a top racer. Everyone else basically got to go back to life as usual in jobs that were in similar pay brackets to their previous jobs, so not a big shake up for them. Sousuke is back in Karting which don't pay **** so he'd probably have to have another job also. No wonder he was so happy to see Speedor and ready to head off and be a hero again. Not that the others needed much more convincing then he did. I really loved that this was a ending where everyone was back together and heading off for more adventures, too many series recently have ended with the teams splitting up and going off and doing their own things.
Hears All
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Miu!!!
Favorite Actor?: Yumi Sugimoto
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Hears All »

Awesome end to a awesome season. Can't wait to see them return for a team-up wih Shinkenger!
barfmaster
Infinity
Favorite series: go-onger/decade
2nd Favorite Series: W/shinkenger
Dreamy: miu/urara
Favorite Band: eyeshine
My boom: 12 piece Gatti

Post by barfmaster »

i don't know if it was just me or did everyone else like miu's hair better when she had up instead of down like she had for the party during this episode
There are some things arrows can't kill, for everything else there's Master Sword.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

I thought they were gonna go straight into the episode like they usually do with final episodes but a new intro fits it well. Yay everyones back i liked how they did it all without the helmets. I thought the cameos of the voice actors, and kegaleshia, was good lets see i found yoghestineima, whatever, bear-rv, buson and speedor. Mui's had a lot of good dresses this series when she's not in uniform. Go-Onger second series/mini series maybe. Now onto shinkenger
Go-On.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
kensha

Post by kensha »

I'm going to miss Go-Onger I have been quite attached to this season.

I did hate the show at the start but the more I watched up the more I loved it.

Now I wonder where those rangers went to at the end.
wanmoke
Sentai Senshi

Post by wanmoke »

At the end of the show? They said it; they're going to Gunman World.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

loved the helmetless roll call. Sentai should do that more often. this was a nice episode. even though the series as a whole had its up and downs, it was a decent ride. i will miss seeing the cute Miu and Saki the most. by the way, does anyone happen to know why Go-Onger had an actual 50th episode while all the past series had 49 episodes? Toei really changed things up this year!
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

chronoxiong wrote:loved the helmetless roll call. Sentai should do that more often. this was a nice episode. even though the series as a whole had its up and downs, it was a decent ride. i will miss seeing the cute Miu and Saki the most. by the way, does anyone happen to know why Go-Onger had an actual 50th episode while all the past series had 49 episodes? Toei really changed things up this year!
it all depends on how it works out over the year, not all past series had 49, some had less, some had more, it all depends on the show really
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Algo Fonix
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Dreamy: Give me a minute
Favorite Band: Haken
Quote: You should be, 'cause I'm havin the time of my liiiiiife right now!

Post by Algo Fonix »

Ah, that was a good ending. Well the last 3-ish episodes were all pretty bangin'. I do have to admit, the whole "See you again" thing at the end took me by surprise. Get to writing them Den-O/Go-On fanfics.

Overall Go-Onger was pretty good. There were a handful of episodes around episode 20 I reeeeeeally disliked, but after that it wasn't so bad. :o
Bogard
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: Lightspeed Rescue
Favorite Band: Home Made Kazoku

Post by Bogard »

Hey guys, another first year Sentai fan here. I loved watching Go-Onger this past year. I couldn't get enough of it. It was also my switch from seeing how much they would change things around in Power Rangers. I think I'll just stick with Sentai from now on.

For a side note, I, and likely many others, liked the idea of the sentient partner mecha, hopefully it's used a little more from now on.
Zilimidori
Infinity
Favorite series: Super Sentai

Post by Zilimidori »

Algo Fonix wrote:Get to writing them Den-O/Go-On fanfics.
I'd love to read some Go-onger fanfics. I'd love to write some too but I never seem to have any ideas when it comes to creative writing...

Does anyone else get Sentai withdrawal when a season finishes? (and by that I mean saying "Man, I wish there were more episodes," practically every five minutes for a while after watching the last episode)
According to my potentialy inaccurate calculations the total number of Super Sentai characters is 185.
Somehow this makes me grin from ear to ear...
brandy
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Go Ongers
2nd Favorite Series: PGSM
Dreamy: Renn!!!!!
Favorite Actor?: Shinwa Kataoka
Favorite Band: eyeshine
My boom: Pink!

Post by brandy »

aww i hope the do a sequel doubt it but i would be super happy!
Pink Pinku I lOVE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! Image Does Any Body Eles Think Renn Is HOT!?!
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

Well there will be the Go-Onger VS Gekiranger and Go-Onger VS Shinkenger movies, I'm looking forward to both :D
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
dragonzor
Gao
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: go-onger
Dreamy: deka yellow
Favorite Actor?: yumi sugimoto
Favorite Band: TV2

Post by dragonzor »

thanks for this serie is very cool, one of the best sentais in my opinion
thanks bye