Rockman.EXE Axess 1 released

Cancelled
Rockman, believe in the heart of the chips!

Moderator: Nexus_Schwarz

kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Re: Rockman.EXE Axess 1 released

Post by kaemmerite »

Oh, you mean problems like "The stove is on fire! Let me log in to the internet to put it out instead of using a fire extinguisher!" That never did make any sense to me whatsoever.
Achamo
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Rockman.EXE

Post by Achamo »

(Actually, they do try the fire extinguisher--Netto even uses it to get close enough to plug in. It always starts right back up again, because Fireman's still in there.)

*puts Higure-style nerd glasses on*

More like how Enzan was a VP and not a Net Official. Meaning that when Area Two rolled around and there was no tournament for him to compete in, he had nothing to do because he had no business at half the places Netto and Crew were fighting crime. He does practically nothing to help stop Gospel, and IIRC, every time he shows up, it's either because they managed to connect it to IPC somehow (Gauss's first appearance, Millionaire, I think even Raoul) or it's a happy coincidence (first Cutman brothers). They needed to give him a reason to have second billing again, so bing! Net Saviors, just like his game job. Another problem was how they'd put all that focus on the Net Agents, who in the games were three very minor characters (and two of them never show up again). So they used the timeskip to get rid of them.

It's the 'we need to up the danger/need to lure the transformy-show-watching crowd to these games!' thing that gives us Cross Fusion and the Net Saviors. (And it certainly worked, considering EXE4 was the best-selling EXE game in Japan.) I think that by A2, they were starting to run out of ideas as to how to make Netto do anything besides sit on his butt and feed Rockman chips. :P

*nerd glasses off!*
LuigiBlood
Favorite series: Rockman EXE
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuusei no Rockman

Post by LuigiBlood »

Compared to some other subs, i like this one better.
DVD raws are damn cool !

I don't know what else to say but hope it finishes.
(I want to see Stream, but if i could watch the end of Axess someday, Stream can wait.)
kikaida
IXA
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Blade

Post by kikaida »

I personally shy away from any new anime presented in the US. My preference is to watch subbed Japanese anime. So . . . Rockman.exe, I've heard of it - but thanks to all at TVN I'm going to watch it!

Thanks again for another superb fan sub . . . I can't wait to watch the series.
"There is no charge for awesomeness . . . or attractiveness." Po.

Return to “Rockman.EXE Axess”