Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Goseiger 12 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Mons Drake and Dereputa are fighting the Goseigers on the front lines this time. Will the Goseigers be able to defeat the combined forces of the Warstar head and second in command or die trying?

Spoiler
It's an interesting episode for sure. I like how Mons Drake was actually fighting the Goseigers instead of sending random monsters to fight them. I'll let you guys talk about the latest combination of mecha this time but I was surprised that they included Datas Hyper in the combination.
SentaiFan
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: GekiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger
Dreamy: Hyde- from Goseiger
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Sentai!!
Quote: May The Force Be With You

Re: Goseiger 12 released

Post by SentaiFan »

Man, that episode was so cool. I liked the special effects the best and the colours were instense. But... I just thought it was too soon for the bad guy leader to appear. They should have made him appear in say, eps 29, rather than eps 12! Still, the team showed a great deal of courage and it looks like they'll be okay. I wonder how many eps altogether this series will be?

Thanks, TV Nihon!!
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

[snip]
Last edited by XIII on Sun May 09, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rumors true or false dont belong here, read the rules
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

16 Peice Gattai............
They have already surpassed the Cluster**** that was G12....ONLY 12 SHOWS IN!
At least it looks like the suit actor can actually, you know, MOVE in the suit! unlike G12.
Squall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Rider-Man!
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Squall »

I take back my comment about liking this year's mecha. xD
Episode 12 and already a cluster? I wonder if Datas gets dizzy fighting upside down.
I can't wait to see the next combination, [if there is any room left xD]

& why go back to the older ED theme? I'm really getting used to the new one.

All in all, fun episode. I love the main enemy reveal episodes.
But I felt this one was too rushed along and when they finally did come together a second time it didn't have that big of an "awesome!" feeling
I kind of wanted a greater push in themselves to transform again like Master Head was talking about in his last message.
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

YAY! The return of the MYSTICAL GIBBERISH sub from Boukenger!
Always makes me giggle.
Unrefined-Nemesis
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Series
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Unrefined-Nemesis »

Derepta's death was kind of early in the series though, He was a badass villain so why ! D=
Squall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Rider-Man!
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Squall »

I think his words of: "I will not die!" might serve to some hint that he could come back.

But it also reminds me of Magiranger villans
Spoiler
Where the main villains would die at random times and be replaced by another that was watching from aside.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen

Post by Barim »

Squall wrote:I think his words of: "I will not die!" might serve to some hint that he could come back.
Buredoran's response to the Biibi request felt to me like he won't come back. Almost like a "your funeral", but since the two don't like eachother, the "but I don't care" was also obvious.

Still, that was their masterplan they used to take down every planet before earth? This could have worked as a final arc. The ground troops causing a big ruckus, Buredoran and Dereputa holding of the Goseigers while Monse Drake works his magic. Instead we got an "ultimate plan" with lackluster protection and back-up plans. The Warstar are starting to look less strong as time goes on.

And like others said, the episode is missing something, once again, things went to easy for the Goseigers. Had it been a few arcs later, this could have worked as the introduction of a henshin power-up or even an additional ranger.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

What is it with enemy commanders dropping so early in the lateset Toku? Derupta, Nasca?

I was surprised Datas Hyper was in the combination, I suppose it really doesn't fill that 'other robot' category. That, and there seems to be enough of those pegs on Gosei Great to accommodate all the brothers without Datas, which is what I initially thought was going to happen.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Well I can already see a problem with the toy version, they're going to need to be selling replacement Headders cause I can see plenty of those getting lost.

Amazing episode, though I kinda wish it was a 2-parter since the gang realizing what they were missing did feel abit rushed. I sure hope Dereputa isn't dead quite yet especially since we still got the matter of how he was able to get near Heaven's Tower with only Alata their to put up any kind of resistance, but if he is truly dead it'll be interesting to see who steps up to take his place perhaps the female villain of the series.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't think it looks like a clusterfuck. Sure, Datas adds some things for stuff to jut out, but overall the pieces don't seem really out of place. Maybe this will change as GoseiGreat powers up, but this is pretty tolerable if this is the extent to which they do it
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

I thought it was to early to send the general in... but nothing can be done can it?

I feel sorry for the guy who had to wear the mecha suits because it seemed really heavy (not as heavy as G12 and samurai ha-o).

this episode is a typical episode of sentai series when they have a hard time defeating their opponent
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

now this is how i wanted it to be for once i actually enjoyed this episode. mons drake's voice sounds awfully familiar he's not the owner of the museum from W is he? and i do believe we have our biggest piece gattai to date, for a first time mega combination that is, 14 headders all fitted into one gosei great. this was a good episode and i hope it continues like this
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

So a really big orgy? Wow, I knew this was coming but didn't expect this combination so early in the show. I think they have max-ed out the header spaces on the GoseiGreat now... Unless they have another Datas like add-on mecha with slots for more headers ><

As for the big bad boss, hey he has a pretty neat ability. Injuring oneself to bring out greater harm, neat...

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”