W 46 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

W 46 released

Post by takenoko »

Wow, this is like last episode caliber stuff. This is great. The series probably could have ended here with a little more epilogue and been fine

garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Re: W 46 released

Post by garfield15 »

This episode

Yeah, I wouldn't be too dissapointed if they had just ended it here with an epilogue.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It could be a nice end but at least it puts down the people who thought W was going to have a Faiz-like ending. I liked the way how Shoutarou was able to overcome the power of Terror. Apparently Accel was designed to be attached to all of W's vehicles and its Maximum Drive was awesome looking. I hope that white suit guy will actually do something instead of dropping random things. I was surprised that he didn't drop Wakana at the end of the episode.

Evil Tail, the most misleading artifact ever.
Squall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Rider-Man!
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Squall »

Phoenix, your statements have made my night. Arigato.

I really felt for long time that this White Suit guy was going off and planning something.
I'm hoping for another powerful dopant out of him or a dopant/rider hybrid thing.

I'm beyond pumped for these last episodes.
Thanks again TV-N for a great release!
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I don't think the writers have the guts to do an ending with so many loose ends after all of the drama that was created because Decade's last episode and movie ending.

W is really setting up a new standard for the Heisei A.D. Riders.

The family dinner reminds me of Thanksgiving going horribly wrong. It has everything you expect.
-someone slaving away to cook the meal
-tension between the parents
-someone in denial
-sibling rivalry
-someone trying to keep the peace
-people who don't really want to be there

The only thing missing is Jerry Springer with his Final Thought concerning families.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Sounds like a regular family to me. There'd be something weirdly Stepford from a family with no problems whatsoever

Finally modified it to include two more cameos. Does anyone notice how the earlier the Sentai is, the more likely it is to be a hero. And the later on it goes, the more likely it is to be a villain. And right in the middle, Magi has secondary characters that aren't the heroes or villains
Dikkir
Adventure

Post by Dikkir »

Sweeeeeeeeet! Thank you for this episode!

One of my most favourite eps in W. My heart keeps pumping while I watch it. I was amazed at the Evil Tail. And the episode really touches me with things about Ryube revealed. I'm almost moved to tears at the family dinner.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

In the end, the evil tail was useless. Ryubee could've put his plan in motion sooner. It was a late and bad attempt at making him look human. They could've done that earlier.

Shota overcame Terror without a reason. I know that's common, but I'm kinda disappointed. I was hoing that they would come up with something smart to explain it. Well, they didn't with the whole Xtreme thing...

Ryubee wanted to do Gaia impact just to "evolve" the citizens? Looks a bit weak to me...

Ouch, Ryu! Having Tubuler (a jet) in your butt might've hurt... But flying and fighting with the sword was cool.

I still don't see how quetzalcolatlus would counter terror, since it had that flying monster and the fear inducing power...

An ok episode, though I was waiting for something more dramatic. Guess they'll leave it to the finale.

Oh yeah, and we hada a cool new song.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

>Shota overcame Terror without a reason.

No, he remembered his promise to Philip, that's what gave him the strength to overcome his fear. It's a very fitting solution considering this series
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

m4rc0 wrote:I still don't see how quetzalcolatlus would counter terror, since it had that flying monster and the fear inducing power...
I think Isaka had the mental fortitude to withstand Terror and probably Quetzalcolatlus was supposed to remove the flying advantage Terror's guardian had along with just being a powerful Memory.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Awesome.

Accel/Turbular/Flamaing A thing. Awesome.
Both Ryubee's memory and mind breaking. Awesome.
Kazu stealing Wakana. Awesome. Maybe he's going to be big bad guy? Something ala Kabuto.

Someone needs to make a montage of Ryubee dancing with John Mayers 'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room'.

EDIT: How could I forget? Xtreme Dream. Xtreamly awesome.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Phoenix512 wrote:It could be a nice end but at least it puts down the people who thought W was going to have a Faiz-like ending. I liked the way how Shoutarou was able to overcome the power of Terror. Apparently Accel was designed to be attached to all of W's vehicles and its Maximum Drive was awesome looking. I hope that white suit guy will actually do something instead of dropping random things. I was surprised that he didn't drop Wakana at the end of the episode.
Evil Tail, the most misleading artifact ever.
Seconded. Someone on deviant art (I think) made a comic with him doing exactly that too.

While he was a monster, Ryubee's end was tragic. In the end, just like the memories, his mind snapped at the last moment. Truely a tragic death.

The way they handled this episode... was hard boiled. I can't believe they made a call back to Begins Night, but there you go. I wonder if Fumine will play any role in the last episodes?

And yeah, XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME Dream finally shows it's face, at least people can't say XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME doesn't have a theme now.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

m4rc0 wrote:In the end, the evil tail was useless. Ryubee could've put his plan in motion sooner. It was a late and bad attempt at making him look human. They could've done that earlier.
That's not exactly true. While the concept of what the Evil Tail really was made him seem a bit more human, in the end he was still a monster. The last scene of him dancing into complete insanity and death proved it.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

Wow. This was... a pretty amazing episode. Such feeling behind it...

The dinner felt... awkward and strange after what happened before it, but I'd say the awkwardness works quite well, considering the whole of the situation. Ryubee loves his fancy dinners (And I would think having your master plan almost complete be a good enough reason to do so), so it seems fitting as it is awkward.

And apparently he can cook!

On another note (and I probably should have said this last time), I love the concept of terror here. Usually the final opponent is just extremely strong, maybe has some sort of gimmick. While terror itself is the gimmick, implementing fear itself to wreck your opponent into a state like that is just... Well I dunno how to explain it, but it just has a strong impact for me here.

Speaking of that state, seeing Shotaro like that was heart-wrenching.

But yeah, overall, I loved this episode. Bigtime. I usually don't say that. I can enjoy many episodes but this... well you get the idea.

Hey Leonite, if you find out where that comic is any chance you can link it here or something?
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

I really never got why people can't understand Shoutaro getting over his fear was a mental thing and there was no other way to get over it except by sheer will power. What else did they expect really?
Nice to see the brilliant plan they came up with to save Phillip. Being a data zombie really comes in handy

Return to “Kamen Rider W”