Mangas

Hay, can u reed?
Karoum
7X

Mangas

Post by Karoum »

Hello everyone. I've been a fan of anime/manga for a long while now and watched subs (and a lot of yours) for a couple years too. It has become easier over time for me to understand without reading the translation and I decided to take a big jump and actually properly learn the language. I'm doing good right now and I memorized the kanjis up to grade 3 so far (thanks to "Kanjis in Mangaland").

I'm looking for good mangas that contain kanjis with a lot of furigana so that I can learn kanjis in meaninful context. As I was told I then may be lookin at shonen material and I don't mind. I'm not particularly looking for free sources or downloads, but if you were kind enough to give me links to reliable online stores at which I could order and/or subscribe to have mangas shipped to my home on a weekly/monthly basis that would be great. I'll take any suggestion you may have.
JSoup

Re: Mangas

Post by JSoup »

Not to be nit picky, but wouldn't this topic be better suited for the Manga/Comics forum?

http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=114
Karoum
7X

Post by Karoum »

Don't worry, no hard feelings. I don't expect everyone to understand I may have made a legit mistake, not being active here much and all.
kikaida
IXA
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Blade

Post by kikaida »

Depending upon where you are in California (according to your profile) there is always Japan town in San Francisco, San Jose, or Los Angeles. I've been to the one in San Francisco, there are book shops. You could also visit amazon.co.jp or other online stores.
"There is no charge for awesomeness . . . or attractiveness." Po.

Return to “Manga/Comics”