T2 Complete Selection set

Skiks
Faiz

T2 Complete Selection set

Post by Skiks »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDeo7Gp8Tno
I found a review on it and I figured you guys would like to see it too. It comes with Accel Booster!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: T2 Complete Selection set

Post by Catastrophe »

The only complaint I've heard about this from people is that the mix of the evil memory voice and the good one. However, in the movie they did have that evil sounding voice, so it's a void complaint.

And from the looks of it, the Kamen Rider memories seem to function on the drivers? Sweet.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

The only other complaint was that there's no Commander or
Spoiler
Eyes
Dopant memories. They could have easily replaced Skull and Accel ones with those. But I'm glad I'm getting the Accel Booster one.
AncientLemurian
7X
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Daimon Rinko
Favorite Actor?: Takayama Yuko
My boom: Tetris

Post by AncientLemurian »

WHOA!

ME WANT!

Yes, there should have been the Commander memory in this set too.

Happy to see Bomb Memory. Too bad we don't have a DX Bomb Magnum. It wouldn't be too hard to produce. Just a predominately-red colored Trigger/Skull magnum toy.

Didn't expect an enhanced Accel memory, in addition to another regular one. That makes THREE Accel memories in this package!

The Museum Ocean memory was shown and its button pressed in the finale of W, but what about the Museum Unicorn Memory in Kamen Rider Accel? There is of course, the T2 one.

So all together there is 35, the 26 T2 Memories, plus the 9 others. I kept assuming that Commander would be in this one. Commander was the main antagonist in the Accel movie, and there should have been a Memory for that one in this set. They easily could have fit two more memories without altering the packing too much. The Accel Booster variant could have been placed a bit lower, and two more Memories could have been placed to the right of Skull.

Still love it, irregardless.

Return to “Toys”