The Possibilities of more than 10 core medals?

Pronounced like the Os in the cheerios
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Ryousha
7X
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Kiva, Kamen Ride: Emperor"

Re: The Possibilities of more than 10 core medals?

Post by Ryousha »

Still. Having 7-8 cores will make them still incomplete as evident with Kazari, Uva and Ankh (Lost).

Taking all of their cores would make them non existant and just medals.

Also Gamel managed to achieve his complete form by absorbing mezool's and Uva's core medals.

But what atilim says,

It's just a flashback and Kougami likes to use far fetched stories.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Catastrophe wrote:And? They still go back to an incomplete form.
Why? It's true that they need 9 to complete. but after that it's not impossible to remain complete even though they lose a couple of medal.

There also a theory that to recover parts of body, you just need a couple of medal.(The first time Kazari lost 3 core(Tora, Tora, and Cheetah) he lose the upper part, but he just need a Cheetah core to regenerate the body part) It goes the same to Uva, Gamel, and Mezool.
Ryousha wrote:Gamel managed to achieve his complete form by absorbing mezool's and Uva's core medals.
That's also a theory, to become complete you need 9 core, it doesn't care who's medal is it. (But there also a conspiracy as Kazari who's been absorbing others core didn't becom complete though)

And Maki(5 core), Eiji(5 core) and Ankh(6 core) being complete Greeed without the sufficient amount of Core.(Although there's theory that using human body as a base, you could achive complete without the sufficient amount of Core Meal)

TOEI!!! YOU..... (It probably because this is a kid show that they didn't give enough attention to the details)
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Ryousha
7X

Post by Ryousha »

MaskedRideEclipse wrote: Ankh(6 and 1 core) being complete Greeed without the sufficient amount of Core.
Fixed. He was able to transform into his complete form with Shingo with 1 core medal (His Taka Medal)
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Ryousha wrote:Fixed. He was able to transform into his complete form with Shingo with 1 core medal (His Taka Medal)
What you're talking about? He just got 6 left(the other three was destroyed). Not if you count the tenth core too.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Ryousha
7X

Post by Ryousha »

MaskedRideEclipse wrote:
Ryousha wrote:Fixed. He was able to transform into his complete form with Shingo with 1 core medal (His Taka Medal)
What you're talking about? He just got 6 left(the other three was destroyed). Not if you count the tenth core too.
Basing on the observation of episode 48, it seems he didn't reabsorb his other two core medals and he seemed to just give Eiji the medals without any sign of him ejecting them out of his arm. So I'm just assuming he was able to transform into his Greeed form with 1 medal. I'm still assuming that Shingo still has the 3 core medals of Kazari as well.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”