Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Fourze 06 released

Post by Catastrophe »

Its JK's nail polish that really worries me. He's popular with the ladies, but in a camp gay kind of way.
Nozama, just remember it's Amazon backwards (And yes, she is awesome)
Kengo Utahoshi=Takeshi Hongo (Anagram)
Yuki Jojima=Joji Yuki
Miu Kazashiro=Shiro Kazami (Anagram)
JK=Keisuke Jin
Shun Daimonji=Hayato Ichimonji (Anagram)
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

well, this was a neat episode.

Nozama, you're awesome! become a full main character already! X3

Everyone's saying JK reformed too easy? not how i see it. I see it as "no one will help me when all they have to do is show up! wait... this guy i was JUST using and that i STOLE from is still trying to help me, even though i didn't call him... is this what friendship is like? well... may as well give it a try." cause he joins their side, but as we see at the end, he's pretty much still a carefree goof, and Gentarou was saying they needed to reforge him, so clearly he's not going to just suddenly be a better person.

what was rushed to me was Elek States. Gentarou, how are you used to it already when you only used it once, i was overwhelming you at the time, and you didn't know it would States Change you?

well, now i know what happens if you plug it in a different outlet. that's that question from last episode answered.

preview spoiler
Spoiler
so next week starts daimonji's recruitment? dang it. at least two more weeks till we get the best character, then. :|
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

The look of disappointment on Nozama's face when she realized Gentarou was still alive. Best reaction yet.

THREE (Gentarou)
TWO (JK)
ONE (unconscious boy)
:roll:
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Has anyone else feel the "last one" mode seems pointless? In the first two eps they made it out as a person can't go back. But people return fine. Also, there's no upgrade to the monster. Seems like a bad dramatic plot point.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Well who knows the exact nature of Last One is anyway? It's rather early in the series to say if it's pointless or not.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

What phoenix said. Perhaps we'll meet a Zodiarts (or we'll see this with one of the zodiac commanders) where they use Last One and stay in it too long or something else happens, and they really don't come back. that, or last one is just a plot convenient way for Fourze to utterly destroy the Zodiarts with a limit break without actually hurting the Zodiarts switch user?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

archer9234 wrote:Has anyone else feel the "last one" mode seems pointless? In the first two eps they made it out as a person can't go back. But people return fine. Also, there's no upgrade to the monster. Seems like a bad dramatic plot point.
the whole thing about 'can't go back' refers to the fact that, when they use it before the 'last one' mode, they could enter and leave the monster form of their own will. But then when it's last one, they are stuck as monsters until they get the sense beaten into them by a certain space nut.

Least that's what we've seen so far.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
shadowcake8102
Favorite series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by shadowcake8102 »

Kogashi wrote: the whole thing about 'can't go back' refers to the fact that, when they use it before the 'last one' mode, they could enter and leave the monster form of their own will. But then when it's last one, they are stuck as monsters until they get the sense beaten into them by a certain space nut.

Least that's what we've seen so far.
That seems entirely reasonable. Think about it, without Fourze, the victims would stay as monsters with no way to return to normal, (as far as we know, at least), so it's only with Fourze in the picture that it's not the "Last One."
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

Could it be that the scorpio zordiact is also under the effects of "Last one"? If thats the case then it would sucked as we would not have a main villian in human form wrecking havok on the lifes of the heroes
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
akinaAE86
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by akinaAE86 »

m4rc0 wrote:So, I'm guessing every 10th switch will be a new form, which will give us 4 forms. Red eyes said something about electricity being one of the fundamental forces in the universe.
I think we're going to see the ultimate form once he secures the 10th,20th,30th and 40th switch....

Also, I think there's going to be a #2 rider in this series... just like the others :D
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Of course there is going to be a secondary rider. That's not something novel you've thought buddy.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Phoenix512 wrote:Well who knows the exact nature of Last One is anyway? It's rather early in the series to say if it's pointless or not.
Speaking of last one, I was keeping track of how many times the fencer showed up in Zodiart form, and with the "Last One" it was six times. I was kind of hoping that it would have been four times with the superstition of 'four' sounding like 'death' in the culture, but guess six works well too. We'll see next time how many times the other Zodiart changes.

As for the episode itself, it was pretty nice. Nozama/Goth Girl placing the handkerchief on Gentarou's face was pretty funny. As for him thinking he was in heaven, well, you're on the moon, which is over heaven. LOL
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

While it does seem to change based on usage, it may or may not be elaborated on. It's probably more of a plot convenience thing, like forcing it to happen for the last fight in the arc so the Zodiart is destroyed.
kamphfer
Adventure
Favorite series: 08TH MS TEAM
2nd Favorite Series: den-o
Dreamy: rina koike
Favorite Actor?: sayaka isoyama
Favorite Band: maximum the hormone

Post by kamphfer »

i dont think the elek switch was "rushed"... remember, genchan probably practices using his switches at the moon, just like what he did for the hopping switch right?

i hope the secondary rider will be yuki
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO EVIL, TO DO GOOD!!!
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

kamphfer wrote:i dont think the elek switch was "rushed"... remember, genchan probably practices using his switches at the moon, just like what he did for the hopping switch right?

i hope the secondary rider will be yuki
yes, but he didn't have a chance to practice with Elek because the first time he used it was last episode, where he said it felt like it was overwhelming him, and then it got stolen and he never had a chance to use it again before the fight where he said he was used to it, so it was kinda rushed.

yuki as a second rider, huh? well, on the one hand it'd be interesting to have her be a rider because:
1) that makes two out of the original 3 who are riders while kengo still isn't, so we could explore both her as a rider and how kengo feels about all this
2) we know she'll at least have an idea of what to do if she becomes a rider. by which i mean, she knows what to do, but isn't immediately physically ready for switches like Rocket and Hopping, unless the second rider has completely different switches or doesn't use switches, of course. we'll have to wait and see.
3) a school girl rider might be fun, i suppose

but on the other hand, not counting in Decade, female riders have this nasty habit of catching deadness, and as of right now, i don't think anyone wants Yuki dead (not counting possible future zodiarts who already dislike her and we just don't know it yet, same as all the others)

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”