I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: Kiva / W / Go-onger
2nd Favorite Series: Blade / Den-O
Favorite Band: L'arc en ciel
My boom: Transformers

The 13 demon races

Post by Firestorm »

So acording to Wikipedia (probably not the best place to get info from) in kiva world there are 13 demon races
I'm wondering if it was ever stated anywhere what each of the races is
since i can only count 9 races in kiva
(Human, Fangire, Kivat, Doran, Sagark, Wolfen, Mermen, Franken, Legendorga)
were the other 4 races revealed anywhere or is the 13 demon races thing just giberish?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: The 13 demon races

Post by Lunagel »

Pretty much just gibberish, I don't ever remember them saying anything about 13 races but it has been a while since I've seen Kiva. Maybe the giant movie king guy counts as a race?
NeoSef
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: KR Ryuki
Dreamy: Yuzuki Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Hiroshi Fujioka
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Spaaaace!
Quote: 'Now we're living on the edge, more like living on a prayer!'

Post by NeoSef »

Lunagel wrote:Pretty much just gibberish, I don't ever remember them saying anything about 13 races but it has been a while since I've seen Kiva. Maybe the giant movie king guy counts as a race?
But wasn't he just transformed by a Kivat? Yeah it's been ages for me too.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

I remember talking about this a lot when the show was on and everyone thought all the races from the website were going to appear. If the website's still up, you can check.

IIRC, the last 4 races are Mermaid (seperate from Mermen for some reason, everyone thought that Ramon would find a loli to repopulate with), Giant (Kamen Rider Rey's Reykivat gets its powers from an Arctic Giant, who has too much power for a human body to handle), Ghost (unless you count Otoya coming back to possess Wataru, we never saw these) and Goblins (who are just generic killer monsters.)

All of the races besides Humans, Fangire and Mermaids were wiped out by the Fangire under the Checkmate 4, starting with the Goblins. The Mermaids died off because there were no more Mermen and the Humans are just cattle. Also, the Fangire enslave the last members of each race, so the Kivats, Dran + mini-Dran and Sagarc are the last of their races.

Incidentally, I don't remember what was up with Arckivat. I know he was artificial, but did the magazines ever explain how he worked/why he existed?
ALJM
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: Now, let's count up your sins!

Post by ALJM »

Lunagel wrote:Pretty much just gibberish, I don't ever remember them saying anything about 13 races but it has been a while since I've seen Kiva. Maybe the giant movie king guy counts as a race?
Yes, yes there are 13 races. I was re-watching Kiva recently and I think King mentioned that there were 13 races. It's in one of the later episodes, around Episode 38 - Episode 43.

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”