Post by takenoko »

Oh Halloween. Cosplay and whatnot
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Sailor Moon 04 Released

Post by Lunagel »

Usagi dresses up as Pedobear and molests Tuxedo Mask. Wait, what?

I personally will always remember this episode because my mother walked in the room while I was watching it and asked of Luna "What is that, a Muppet version of Jiji from Kiki?" "Yes mom, that's totally it."
wanmoke
Sentai Senshi
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by wanmoke »

Something I somehow didn't notice until watching this episode, even after seeing the whole series twice, is they blatantly call each other by their real names. With Tuxedo Mask around. He must have selective hearing to not be surprised at finding out Usagi is Sailor Moon.

Also, what's the rule on spoilers here since this is a previously completed work?
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

Actually takenoko, Ms. Kitagawa was in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, not Need for Speed.

An honest mistake, but they're two completely different franchises.
triple_lei
Adventure
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger
Dreamy: BoukenPink
My boom: Persona series

Post by triple_lei »

So I guess I really don't have my old CDs of this series anymore. Wish I did, 'cause I noticed at 04:47, the guy's words don't seem to match his lips. I wanted to know if that was changed from the broadcast airing or not.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

wanmoke wrote:Something I somehow didn't notice until watching this episode, even after seeing the whole series twice, is they blatantly call each other by their real names. With Tuxedo Mask around. He must have selective hearing to not be surprised at finding out Usagi is Sailor Moon.

Also, what's the rule on spoilers here since this is a previously completed work?
Must be, it happens quite often, and with others as well, or they just speak in moon language that no one understands but us XD

As for spoilers, best to follow the norm, just post about the ep and then preview comments in a spoiler tag, best to play on the safe side if someone hasnt seen the series before
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

TBustah! wrote:Actually takenoko, Ms. Kitagawa was in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, not Need for Speed.
Ah okay. The reason I messed that up is because on the Japanese wiki it's listed as Wild Speed 3 Tokyo Drift, so I gather the English name off my brain, which doesn't always work right.

>Also, what's the rule on spoilers here since this is a previously completed work?

Rule of thumb: Match your post to the topic.

If it says episode 4, don't talk about episode 25 in it. You could talk about episode 2 in it since you can assume people've seen up to that point, but wouldn't that make sense in the episode 2 thread? Try to avoid being off topic if possible.

One thing I'll say is that if you want to talk about a future episode, just create a new post with the appropriate topic and talk about it there. Since we've done the series before, I think that should be acceptable.
bobgoesw00t
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Survivor
2nd Favorite Series: AFV
Dreamy: Hikari Netto/Kyouhei
Favorite Actor?: Milla Jovovich
Favorite Band: I have too many atm
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Greyskyshippinh
Quote: Squadala, we're off!!!!!

Post by bobgoesw00t »

OH Usagi, I love ya even more now that you've dressed up as Pedo Bear xD. Yet another good episode, I'm really enjoying this partial trip down memory with a FREAKING PASSION. I've also got the opening theme in my head now, it's just that catchy *starts to hum the opening* oh and I also like the part where Usagi was stuck as Pedo Bear xD.
DERP DER HERPITY DERP
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Yeah I always thought it was hilarious to see Usagi dress up as a bear for that costume party. This was a good episode and nice introduction to Rei. I've always liked the OST to this show. Man, just watching it brings back nice memories.

Return to “Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon”