< The Next | Kiva | Decade >
Cyberleader2000
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Mobile Suit Gundam
2nd Favorite Series: Precure
Favorite Band: TWO-MIX
My boom: Evangelion
Quote: "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's bruning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! MY LOVE! MY ANGER! AND ALL OF MY SORROW! SHINING FINGER SWORD!!!"

"This hand of mine is BURNING RED! It's loud Roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!!! AND NOW! HEAT END!!!"

Kive movie

Post by Cyberleader2000 »

ok so I had downloaded the Kive series in HD a fue months back and when watching kiva today at the start of episode 29 they said about a movie looking in the torrent list I see theres a SD one but not a HD one are there any plans for a releases of the move in HD just woundering caus if so I will wait if not I will download the SD
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kive movie

Post by Lunagel »

None of Kiva has been sold on Blu-Ray yet, unless you feel like waiting an indeterminate length of time, download the SD.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess I just missed it on amazon somehow. Regardless, probably won't get to it any time soon.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I suggest that even if we get around doing the Kiva movie on Blu-Ray that you should just watch the DC version anyway because they add so much footage to it that makes it a much better movie than the version that was released in theaters.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Cyberleader2000 wrote:ok so I had downloaded the Kive series in HD a fue months back and when watching kiva today at the start of episode 29 they said about a movie looking in the torrent list I see theres a SD one but not a HD one are there any plans for a releases of the move in HD just woundering caus if so I will wait if not I will download the SD
not for some time, i havent brought it and its likely to be the last one i pick up
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “Kamen Rider Kiva”