Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Finished Cutie Honey.....And

Post by Lunchboxx »

And damn my tear ducts! I'm shedding manly tears all over again.

I was put off by the show from the first episode, it just did not feel like the kind of thing I would watch. BUT I stuck around anyway because I wanted to see Ayame Misaki.

Right around episode 4 did I start to like this show.

Now that it's over, I figure I could give my (brief) thoughts on each characters.

Honey, personality wise, she kind of annoying, but over time I kinda got use to it to the point to where it just made her even more sexier. Also boobs. Also ass. Also just pure Voluptuous hotness all around.

Miki was the one I was waiting for and she did not dissapoint in the slightest. Her character was so damn tragic, yet so damn engaging.

Yuki is a tough nut to crack for me. I dont really have alot to say about her aside from that she was a disilussional wreck.

Hayami was ok at times, but I got tired pretty quickly of his whiny voice yelling out HONEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! HONNNEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! HONNNNEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakajo was a wierd one for me at the beginning. Though I did think the split personality thing was pretty neat. Wish we could of seen more of the more murderous side of him though. No comment on the lady personality and his Honey flash moments, I'm still trying to mind wipe the image.

Watari was fucking awesome through out the entire show. Hell I love the actor Mark Musashi as well. I did not even know that he was in this untill he first appeared. I loved him in Garo. I kept laughing at his outbursts of anger and yelling out "SHIT!!!!!". Plus the mix of Japanese and English was actually pretty damn cool. I've never heard so much english in a otaku show before.

Karasugawa was by far my favorite villainess, and it was not because of the lesbian relationship with Miki :mrgreen: . not much to say on her really besides being hot.....a hot villian.......a hot lesbian villain..................a hot lesbian villain who had the complete hots for Miki....... :roll:

Tanaka, while not threatening in my opinion, did serve to be quite a funny villain in my opinion. aside from MAYBE sentai, who the hell uses FISH as weapons?

Anyways, while this did not turn me off after the first episode like Sailor Moon did, I did enjoy it immensly. 8/10

Return to “Cutie Honey”