< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: Go-Busters 31 released

Post by Kogashi »

So... Gavan is the sixth Go-Buster? Gavan Buster?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

Lunchboxx wrote:Also, why am I getting wierd Shipping thoughts with Shelly and Youko? Stupid brain....
Don´t worry, you weren´t the only one.

Though i guess that IS worrying....

Anyways, i didn´t liked the episode very much, it felt kind of filler-ish, though it is nice to see they sneaked some plot in there with Enter being alive and all...

Personally i dig Gavan, especially when Kenji Ohba is involved, and even though this new kid kind of manages to look like him, he is so just not him. I am ok with hot-headed characters, but Gavan requieres a level of manliness beyond that. I like Gavan´s design but the suit they used during some close ups looked cheap, and that motorcycle thing didn´t looked as cool as the original one.

Leaving that aside, i was a bit dissapointed with Hiromu in this episode, first he lets Nick be beaten at the hands of the misterious stranger, and then his finishing move was kind of lame, he just rolled in the ground and did an horizontal slash.

Looking forward to next episode, hopefully this Geki kid will redeem himself.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Nice to see Kotoha again in a Sentai show. Kinda sucks to see her in role where she's pretty weak though. Lol...I definitely enjoyed her scenes with Youko though as it was basically a team-up of Yellow Rangers. Not sure what to think of the new Gavan yet either. He acted like a prick but I think we will warm up to him as we get used to it. I dig that he can fight though and I liked his little fight scene. Great to see that Enter is still alive! I want him to be the final villain of this show as I enjoy his antics.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu

Post by Arawynn »

I really thought that red Buster and his bike would attach to Gavan's sidecar thing...or use it to launch themselves. :|
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

I don't know why you guys are all acting so surprised/relieved/whatever that Enter is back.

There's no way he would have gone down that easily. I'll bet Messiah is still around in some form or another as well. Not only did that battle seem too easy, we never got to see what Enter's big plan for Messiah was. I don't think it was just "evolving" him into a physical form, there were overtones of betrayal every time Enter ended communication with him.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

TBustah! wrote:I don't know why you guys are all acting so surprised/relieved/whatever that Enter is back.
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I happen to be an obnoxious fangirl of the actor who plays him, and was aware that after ep 30 he made a few personal appearance changes (he cut his nails and took off the Enter manicure for the first time in a few months, for example). It made me whiny and nervous ;P

Of course in retrospect I'm aware that he has at least one other project going on right now, which explains that. Still!
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

I'm just plain happy to see Kotoha back on the air. Yeah, it is sort of a downgrade to have her go from fighting to running and screaming (as well as flying away). But I'll gladly accept just to see more of her.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

So after watching the Gavan movie and watching this episode and the next one I was pretty surprised of how different Geki was acting o_o. Did they do this on purpose?

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”