Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 14 released

Post by Arawynn »

I think the 'partner' Hyena was referring to could be the other Kaneshiro son...one who owns steakhouse. I suspect he is deep into this horror business.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by MissTokuLover »

I don't know, from the previous episodes, Tousei (the other Kaneshiro son) just seemed genuinely shocked & perplexed about the existence of the Horrors at first, like he was unaware that they even existed, let alone knowing anything about them. So that sort of has me doubting that he was Hyena's 'partner', nor him being a Horror. But considering he's a son in the Kaneshiro family, who is to say he is all innocent? It's still possible that Tousei could be just acting ignorant & innocent in the previous eps, but is actually very much involved in his family's business with the Horrors. However if we just take all the previous eps that Tousei has appeared in so far into consideration, to me it seems unlikely that he's the "partner" that Hyena mentioned, and that he really is left in the dark about the whole Horror thing.

If my memory serves me right, we haven't seen Tousei since ep 8 or 9, we need to see more of him to really know what his real deal is, so far he seems innocent enough. If that's just a front he had been putting on all this time, we wouldn't know unless he appears again.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Have to agree with locuas for this episode. Instead of giving us a wild goose chase of an episode, they could have given us a rogue Madou Horror who is willing to help the heroes, but then got killed by other Madou Horror or something.

It's weird that they still are going for a filler episode (Since it didn't really reveal anything we still haven't guessed by ourselves yet) when they are running low on episodes remaining. This series should be ending by Episode 24, right?
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by MissTokuLover »

KR_FIA wrote: It's weird that they still are going for a filler episode (Since it didn't really reveal anything we still haven't guessed by ourselves yet)
I disagree with that, although the part about the Kaneshiro family being involved in the Horrors is predictable, we all figured the Kaneshiros had something to do with that. But the part about Zedom was not, we did not know about his existence until Hyena told Ryuga about the legend, and considering Zedom is a very significant entity, being the so called 'creator' of the seeds of the Madou Horrors, is a very important piece of information that's valuable to the Makai warriors. Hyena even told them about Zedom's demise and that pieces of Zedom are buried within Volcity, and with this new information, it could potentially be helpful to the Makai knights in defeating the Madou Horrors later on.

So I would NOT consider this ep to be a filler at all, especially when we have learned about such a significant piece of info about the Madou horrors and their origin, I reckon this is a significant development to the story.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Also, who wants to bet Zedom will turn out to be a 1000'-tall naked woman? You know we're going to see Ryuuga fight the damn thing, it's got to be this season's big bad.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu

Post by Arawynn »

The reason why I find Tousei Kaneshiro suspicious is in the episode where he and Enhou see the sound horror eating people. She goes back to his restaurant. He gives her a drink and after she takes a sip he takes it back. The way they shot the scene was really weird. He probably gave her horror blood or something which awakened the madou horror inside her. Also...in ep 2 we get a glimpse of Sonshi sitting at the counter of Tousei's place. (I had to watch that scene again to be sure of it). Then in a later ep when SG1 is chasing after Ryuga, Tousei finds him pretty quickly and then Sonshi drops on his car.
Garo is notorious for misdirection. Well, my theory about Tousei could turn out to be totally wrong. But its fun to speculate about the motives of supposedly innocent bystanders.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

It wasn't a great episode, so much plot development in it... and then 95% it turned out to be false which is what just ruined it for me.

The only thing close to a saving grace for this episode had to be we found out who the big bad possibly is, though I'm guessing it may just be his head they wind up fighting unless they already found the rest of his body, but considering te monster form enemies have been in cgi this whole time, fighting a giant head wouldn't be that hard to see.

also is it just me or does each time ryuuga's cut a madou horror it seems like the glow surrounding his armor becomes just slightly less bright making it easier to see the gold?
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by MissTokuLover »

Arawynn wrote:The reason why I find Tousei Kaneshiro suspicious is in the episode where he and Enhou see the sound horror eating people. She goes back to his restaurant. He gives her a drink and after she takes a sip he takes it back. The way they shot the scene was really weird. He probably gave her horror blood or something which awakened the madou horror inside her. Also...in ep 2 we get a glimpse of Sonshi sitting at the counter of Tousei's place. (I had to watch that scene again to be sure of it). Then in a later ep when SG1 is chasing after Ryuga, Tousei finds him pretty quickly and then Sonshi drops on his car.
Garo is notorious for misdirection. Well, my theory about Tousei could turn out to be totally wrong. But its fun to speculate about the motives of supposedly innocent bystanders.
mmm well you might have a point about that, but I think the fact that both Enhou & Tousei witnessed together that horror eating the human, they probably feel kindred with each other and formed a kind of bond from their experience, if that's the case, then it's not surprising that Enhou would go back to his restaurant. I personally didn't see anything suspicious about that scene, it seemed to me like he was just giving her a drink. As for Sonshi being there, well, it's also possible that the big papa simply sent Sonshi to keep tabs on Tousei, it doesn't necessarily mean that Tousei has anything to do with the family business.
As for Enhou turning into a Madou Horror, I don't know about that, we hardly know anything about her except that she's a SG-1 commander. It's possible that she was a Madou Horror all along but somehow was 'asleep' or inactive, and was only recently awakened when she witnessed another horror devouring a human?

Whatever Tousei's deal is, even if he is suspicious we wouldn't know for sure until he appears again.
dekamaster wrote:The only thing close to a saving grace for this episode had to be we found out who the big bad possibly is, though I'm guessing it may just be his head they wind up fighting unless they already found the rest of his body, but considering te monster form enemies have been in cgi this whole time, fighting a giant head wouldn't be that hard to see.

also is it just me or does each time ryuuga's cut a madou horror it seems like the glow surrounding his armor becomes just slightly less bright making it easier to see the gold?
I think the fact that we have learned about the creator of the Madou Horrors & their origin is already a big development itself.

Apparently only Garo is capable of killing Madou Horrors, which is why Ryuga is always the one who delivers the killing blow to those horrors. I think there is some kind of link between Garo and the Madou horrors, when Ryuga fights them, his armour shines gold, but at the same time, his armour burns much quicker hence Ryuga can only stay in his armour for much shorter time when he's fighting a Madou horror. Or maybe it's simply the case that Ryuga is still quite inexperienced as Garo and has not been able to grasp the true power of Garo yet. Perhaps fighting the Madou horrors activates Garo's full power, hence it shines gold, but it also consumes more of Ryuga's energy and it's still too much for Ryuga to handle so the armour burns much quicker/sooner.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Arawynn wrote:The reason why I find Tousei Kaneshiro suspicious is in the episode where he and Enhou see the sound horror eating people. She goes back to his restaurant. He gives her a drink and after she takes a sip he takes it back. The way they shot the scene was really weird. He probably gave her horror blood or something which awakened the madou horror inside her. Also...in ep 2 we get a glimpse of Sonshi sitting at the counter of Tousei's place.
You get points for being that observant!

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”