Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 16 released

Post by Arawynn »

HA!! I knew it I knew I knew it!!! All my brilliant observation and inference turned out to be right. yay!
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

I had a really hard time trying to stop laughing after they pulled out the Fist Bomb.
This is basically a kids show now, only taking itself way too seriously.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Darkwings wrote:I had a really hard time trying to stop laughing after they pulled out the Fist Bomb.
This is basically a kids show now, only taking itself way too seriously.
i can actually see the fist bomb in kuuga or agito(probably two of the most mature kamen rider series), hell, i can actually see this thing being invented in some part of the world right now. my only problem with it is that it is not the kind of thing a police officer should have.
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

locuas wrote:I can actually see the fist bomb in kuuga or agito(probably two of the most mature kamen rider series), hell, i can actually see this thing being invented in some part of the world right now. my only problem with it is that it is not the kind of thing a police officer should have.
My problem with that is that it's physically impossible.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

so is half of the things the characters do when it is not magic.
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

The Knights are by definition superior to common humans. The horrors are magical monster so they have no restrictions.
They did impossible things from the start.
If they introduce from the start a guy that can shrug off a faceplant on a concrete wall like it was a gentle caress, I'm fine with it.

They can't do stuff like this halfway through without having a million eyebrows raising and without any premise.
Even just saying that the Fist Bomb is powered by EVIL would have been ok.

This is exactly what whould happen in a Sentai or Kamen Rider series and those are mainly targeted at primary school kids. Just saying.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

It's too bad this board doesn't have a :spergin: emote I could use to mock you for getting all bent out of shape over mysterious fantasy tech in a mysterious fantasy series.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Because something is impossible that doesn't make it any less entertaining. It's not that big a deal. I mean it's just SG-1 grunts, they don't matter.
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

Finally caught up again. Like the last few eps this was a very nice ep. :)

I was already suspecting for a long time that the Kensui wasn't the big bad. He just seemed to feeble and "nice" to be it. I thought Shonshi was the big bad. (Where the hell did he bugger off to after getting hit by the fist bomb)
I didn't see it coming that the hat guy was the bad guy. TBH I had forgotten about him and I figured the drink was just there to seem mysterious. Pretty neat how they pulled that off.

Also, pretty amazing that Burai survived. Let's see how long that holds, he's wearing a red shirt now. And how many Lago's did he have? One for himself and one lifetime companion for Ryuga?

Aguri is more resilient than a concrete wall even without his armor. :P He shouldn't bother equipping his armor next time.

I was dissappointed that Rian suddenly felt fighting with a paint brush was better than her bad ass revolver. :( And a bit sad that she somehow got hold of the idiot ball.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

BIG time thanks for giving us two commercials with Aya Ueto!!!

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”