Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: KR Wizard 53 released

Post by dancercotillion »

Well, to be fair, these summoned Riders seem to represent them at their best, as if it's right before the finale of each show or something. Like, Takumi's probably dead shortly after Faiz ends, Ryuki retconned itself out of existance, and so on. So the Den-O in this special could very well still be Ryotaro even though "current" Den-O is not.

~*~Tajador supremacy~*~
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

Dengar wrote:Which doesn't even make sense since Ryotaro isn't Den-O anymore. It's also inferior to Chou Climax Form.

As for OOO getting Super TaToBa, he never actually had an ultimate form during the series. Unless you count PuToTyra.
I think technically all full combo's are ultimate forms. Thematically I think PutoTyra was supposed to be it. :?

I also noticed it was Liner form that Den-o used. They keep pinballing between that being his ultimate form or Climax/Chou climax.
I don't care though, as dancer said that suit is rad. 8)

I forgot to mention it in my previous post, but I'm Always both amused and dissappointed when I see that they need to nerf the riders from Kabuto. They're either way overpowered due to their clock up, or they are completely out of their depth since they don't have anything except clock up. :)
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Clock Up was more or less phased out near the end of the story tho

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”