Favorite Band: Dir En Grey
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Rider Kick
Quote: Mizu

Re: Complete series discussion

Post by Favine »

This Show was sweet.

Yes Captain. ahahahaha Fav line in whole show. Gordo FTW

Blaird to was one of my Fav's. He did as he p;ease and i liked how he got the drill-angler. Man sweet show. I want more.
Stop, Wait, Cake Time
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I think this is the best of the 3, I enjoyed alot more than I did Gransazers & Justirisers.

The story was well written, how many shows start out by basically telling you the bad guys won & now the good guys are on a mission to change the past even if it cost them their lives. The mech all had very nice designs to them except for Drill Angler's robot form. The giant drill on the chest just looked kinda tacky but ship mode makes it look more like a flying version of a Land Moguera (from SpaceGodzilla) which definitely improves upon it. I kinda felt the ending was abit flat especially since were dealing with time travel, & I think more recent series have done a better job with the whole time thing.

Characters were pretty good all around, I really liked the interactions between Shark & Jackall were nicely done really got the feeling Shark didn't want to fight no matter how much Jackall insisted. Grodo & Ad were a very nice surprise, they had a very good relationship. Gordo's actor really impressed me usually when foreigner's are in these series it's not always the best acting, but having only seen him Final Wars I was quite impressed. Also nice seeing the actor's for Ad & Kane continue on into OOO's & Gokaiger.

Only good thing about the movie was the better film quality & seeing Atragon (The 9th Wonder of the World) huge fan of that warship to bad it was totally under utilizied

I'm wondering if the series had not been canned if Remy & Jackall would've been made into Sazer's since the do correspond with Wolf 5 & Swan 6.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
kikaida
IXA
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Blade

Post by kikaida »

I've just finished episode 25 of Sazer X. I am wondering just when the movie fits in? Should I wait until after the series or does it happen "chronologically" somewhere during the series? Or is it totally out of continuity and it just doesn't matter?
"There is no charge for awesomeness . . . or attractiveness." Po.
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Joicerojo »

kikaida wrote:I've just finished episode 25 of Sazer X. I am wondering just when the movie fits in? Should I wait until after the series or does it happen "chronologically" somewhere during the series? Or is it totally out of continuity and it just doesn't matter?
Better to wait until the finish.. I quite enjoyed this series a lot and my favorite is the episode of Kane's betrayal, I ended up crying...
I liked the idea of the core braver, and the characters were so funny, Takuto was exactly like Blaird, both hotblooded and all... I didn't like Shark that much, but maybe it was my sympathy with Takuto...
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji

Return to “ChouSeiKantai Sazer X”