Kyouryuu 47 released

ZyuRanger without the Jews
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Kyouryuu 47 released

Post by ViRGE »

One small detail I noticed that I'm glad the staff also paid attention to was the suit design for nuCyan and nuGrey. They created new suits for both of them, giving them the "living" yellow pattern rather than the "dead" bronze pattern that the spirit rangers had.:)
takenoko wrote:Dogold helping Ucchii. Pretty amazing reversal.
I really should have seen that coming. Especially with all the discussion of armor. But in this case ignorance is bliss; that was unexpected, and all the more amazing for it. What a nice way to tie the start and the end together.
Coldfission
Infinity
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Coldfission »

This sentai has really grown on me over the past year. I was pretty skeptical of it for a while, but after sticking with it and seeing how complex the villains were, I ended up really enjoying it. It was a surprise from expecting this sentai to be another Goseiger; pretty light-hearted and not so serious, but it ended up showing some serious depth and development in some of its characters.
DarkRobin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by DarkRobin »

Personally, I don't like that all the original Chevaliers betrayed the Deboss Army, in the end only Chaos remained loyal and Endolf being the war machine his is fought until the end. However, the complex yet great relationships the Chevaliers had with Kypuryuugers was so great. I haven't see those in a Super Sentai series in a while, not since Gekirangers and Shinkengers. Ian hated Aigallon for killing his best friend yet he released his soul and used his ax to destroy an enemy, Unchi and Dogold were hated enemies yet they worked together to defeat Endolf and in the end, Unchi paid respect to his long time nemesis, that is just great!

The biggest problem with the series seems they added quite a few last minute changes, new Silver, Cyan and Grey rangers. Yuuko, I can understand as she's appeared throughout the entire series(and she's the sister of the blue ranger, blue and cyan seems fitting for siblings), Shinya on the only had one appearance, hardly seem enough to be a successor. I supposed his likeness to Tessi was enough for them.

As good as the episode is, maybe they could have made it better by giving the Zyudenryus more action, since it's supposed to be dinosaurs plus humans.
Zony11
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Ucchi!
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: Kyoryu change!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Zony11 »

One of Endolf's line still has Aigallon's Text effect its the line Defeat them Already
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Yeah, someone pointed that out to me. It's not worth another recall.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Tessai has been in the entire series, haven't you paid attention? Or at least his manga has! :V
DarkRobin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by DarkRobin »

dancercotillion wrote:Tessai has been in the entire series, haven't you paid attention? Or at least his manga has! :V
That's seems just to much of a stretch, but I guess to them it's enough.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”