Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: gotta be Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Lee Min Young MissA
Quote: I am the destroyer of all.

Kamen Rider Dusk (Twilight)

Post by flamefire28 »

Well since I've been thinking up stories for awhile I wanted to create my own Rider
Thus I created Kamen Rider Twilight er Dusk who is really Twilight it gets confusing a bit lol.(twilight looks similar to fangjoker whom i drew inspiration for the creation)

Plot: Male/Female protagonist [yes they are both the same person(?)] fights beings called Ark with no recollection of who he is. there is more intricate parts like souls, right and wrong, light and dark, heaven and hell, god and the devil, yada yada but i don't want to spoil stuff sooooo I'll just start the story with a summary on the next post

Groups of Power:

ARK
Ark: beings made up of light and darkness the kaijin of the story
. abilities: weapons of light and darkness, hiding in shadows, transformation into Neo-Ark, and an EXA skill.
Hier-Ark: Ark leaders vastly more powerful than most Arks even in Neo-Ark form.
. abilities: weapons of light and darkness, hiding in shadows and light, a Neo-Ark form and EXA skills(yes plural). special skills depending on which Hier-Ark
Neo-Ark: Arks true form including hightened strength and abilities and an upgraded Neo-EXA skill.
. abilities: ERROR NEED MORE INFO (cannot be revealed at this time)
Darklight: the monsters that serve the ARK. composed of light and darkness they seek a day where they can evolve to further please their masters.
. abilities TBA

BANISH
Banishers: the rulers of heaven(well this version of heaven) they command and array of um the best way to put it they command an army of angels
abilities: flight, light and dark detection, various purification abilities, healing abilities, powerful magicalish attacks (kinda like mages)
ANK: angel looking beings compossed of light and flesh powerful and strong, have wills of their own but can never disobey a banisher.
. abilities: flight, generic angel weapon, undisputed power and defense
ANKHELL: higher tier ANK. too powerful to be controlled by banishers completely
. abilities: specialized angel weapon, upgraded power and defense, immense magical power rivaling a banisher, special future prediction system installed to the eyes.

Riders
Twilight: protagonist
Dusk: protagonist
Dawn: protagonist
. abilities: light(dawn) and dark(dusk) powers, TBA
. equipment: Twilight Driver, Dusk Driver, Dawn Driver, other weapons currently unavailable until chapter announcement
secondary rider: TBA

Humans: everyday humans (or maybe dun dun duuuuunnnnn!!!!)

Gods: Creators of Banishers and Ark
Devil: Creators of Ark and Banishers

characters

yuuji cras: protagonist of the story the main rider Twilight
hitomi fuu: protagonist of the story the main rider Twilight (similar to W right don't worry its not a total story ripoff)
Mysterious man/woman: a person of great importance character revealation TBA

I have more characters just too lazy to list them
Image ImageImage
flamefire28
ZECT
ZECT

Re: Kamen Rider Dusk (Twilight)

Post by flamefire28 »

Summary: Yuuji cras wakes up in a hospital with no recollection of who he is or where he is only to watch the news as these purple-yellow creatures appear in the middle of the town triggering a pain in his head forcing out some sort of belt on his waist letting out a voice *Twilight Driver*. watching the news he sees a white figure coming in and destroys the creatures. hoping to find out more about his past he seeks the white figure.
Image ImageImage
flamefire28
ZECT
ZECT

Re: Kamen Rider Dusk (Twilight)

Post by flamefire28 »

Arc: Into the DUSK

Prologue: In the world all humans possess souls created when life is breathed into the world. some souls however become fractured and chipped or break apart into pieces or fragments and others have more than 1 whole soul. these conditions causes outbreaks of abilities and mutations to the human body inhabits. Beings called banishers sought to return these imbalanced souls to heaven for retuning while the Ark sought to collect souls and soul fragments to evolve and grow more powerful in hell. in the midst of the chaos rose a power to collect the fragments without devouring one who chose to protect the people under the abilities given to him through a contract with god and the devil themselves. as both powers tell him "for what purpose is absolute destruction when it is better to give the weak a fighting chance. Now amuse us BOY!!!"

chapters:10

chapter 1: Lost Memories

Yuuji Crass wakes up in a hospital room asking where where am I? with the nurse grabbing the doctor they begin to explain that around 3 months ago he was found in critical condition in front of the hospital nearly dying 3 times before you stabalized. Yuuji has no recollection of any memories other than his name before he woke up and immediately tells the doctor. The doctor suggests Yuuji try to find anything to trigger memories and turns on the news. "We interrupt the intended broadcast to bring you this breaking news" a TV reporter is live at the scene at tokyo airport where yellow and purple monsters started to appear and attacked. Triggering great pain in his head yuuji watched on and a belt suddenly appeared on his waist announcing *Twilight Driver*. One of the monsters seemingly able to control the rest started to speak "Look at this place. So abundant in souls it makes my mouth water." grabbing the nearby reporter with their own shadow the monster kisses her and she starts to glow as a bright sphere escaped her body through the mouth. "what a nice pink soull you have. It looks soooo delicious and *chomp* a bite is taken out as the body drops. *burp* that was a sweet soul now darklights get me the rest of them. you can have the leftovers. The cameraman screamed as suddenly a girl jumped in with a weapon of yellow light. pointing the spearlike weapon at the monsters she declares that all soul stealing is forbidden and that she has come to kill them. they scoff at her statement and said "If you think you can stop us try it darklights attack*. the girl used the spear it sucked the yellow monsters into itself and sliced up the purple ones then aimed for the leader. surprised that the leader didn't even get scratched from the barrage of stabs and slashes. laughing at her futile attempt to dismember him, he grabs her and then throws her against a building saying "you're gonna be the next devoured". she then stands up laughing saying "I'm gonna get devoured? Me? Not a chance from a weak little Ark who can't even control shadows properly yet and poorly trained light attacks". "It's time I get serious and show you my true power". Suddenly a belt appeared on her it looked exactly the same as his own Yuuji thought but yellow-white instead of purple-black. The belt announces *Twilight Driver* her hands start to glow as she activates the belt saying "Henshin" the belt announces *Soul Charge* as a white light blinds everything only to see a white figure with a spear. She said "time to die" as she envelops the spear in white light. the belt announces *Hissatsu charge SP-EA-R Strike* she then runs up to the monster and dissapear. next thing was she was behind it and the spear pierced through its back as it screams in pain. "Now die like the filthy demon you are" she screamed twisting the spear causing the monster to turn to dust. a light sphere appears from the monsters remains and it then gets absorbed into the spear. the girl then walks away and the cameraman said "b-b-ba-ack to you" the pain subsides and yuuji seeking some answers to who he is believes this white girl can help him recover his memories and goes out the hospital to find her.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Fanfics”