Makai No Hana: Where The Hell Is The Main Villain!?

Golden Knight
Dreamy: Rian
Quote: Long live GARO

Makai No Hana: Where The Hell Is The Main Villain!?

Post by Golden Knight »

Every season/special of Garo has had a main villain, but Makai No Hanna has yet to reveal its big baddy! While I'm still enjoying this season, I can't help but be disappointed we have not been introduced a main antagonist yet. All other seasons have introduced its main villians by now. We're just about half way done with this season and still no sign of our main villain. While I have my fare share of favorite stand alone episodes, I personally prefer the more storyline driven episodes. With where we're at in the Makai No Hana series, I believe we should be in the story arc part of the season by now, and been introduced to this series lead main villain.

Anyone else feel this way?

Thoughts...?
Last edited by Golden Knight on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Makai No Hana: Where The Hell Is The Main Villain!?

Post by Lunagel »

It's Eiris. I mean, it's pretty obvious. And idk what you're talking about, the first two seasons of Garo took ridiculously long to set up the villain and in the end they fought a big bad that had never been introduced before that point.

Also, protagonist = good guy. The word you're looking for is antagonist.
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by xiiliea »

Mayuri is obviously the big bad boss. She stands around and observes Raiga fighting her minions and is not afraid at all cuz they're her minions. She will probably transform into a big black dragon at the end.

(just kiding)
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

xiiliea wrote:Mayuri is obviously the big bad boss. She stands around and observes Raiga fighting her minions and is not afraid at all cuz they're her minions. She will probably transform into a big black dragon at the end.

(just kiding)
Well... I don't know what you're talking about.

For me, I don't spoil who's the final villain every time I watch this series. But I agree with Luna.

kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Isn't it trend to every Garo series? The main antagonist still early to talk about. Gosh why Garo series are 1/2 made than KR and SS? And still have to wait almost a Year to get new seasons...
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It is rare however to be aware of the final horror before the final human villain. I'm expecting we might have our first meetup with whomever broke the seal on Eris soonish, similar to Sigma's early appearance in Season 2.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

This series is very weird to me due to the fact that most of the episodes are fillers and nothing big has happened yet so far. Even in the very first episode of MAKAI SENKI the major plot and villain was revealed. I feel like they've wasted a lot of episodes that are non-canon. Every episode is like, "Mayuri, does this Horror have the seed?" Of course not. Then the episode's Horror dies in five seconds. I can understand if they're going for over twenty-five episodes this time around but I don't know if that's been confirmed.

I also don't get why Mayuri doesn't seem to mind getting in the way of fights and letting the enemies jerk her around like she doesn't care. But who knows, she might just be the final villain of the entire series. She's going to transform into a huge Horror once Raiga has collected the final Eyrith's Seed. Plot twist! LOL!
abazigal
7X

Post by abazigal »

Is it me, or do the episodes so far seem more like some sort of commentary about Japanese society in general? We have homages to horror movies, the nature of Manga, cooking, rapists, family life, and so on.

With the last 3 Garo series, the horror boss shows up during the last 2 episodes, but the human antagonist typically makes his presence felt much earlier. With Yami, Tousei was outted as the villain in ep16, with 17 explaining his motives, but the plot earlier on at least seemed tighter and more cohesive. In Makai Senki, I believe Red's identity was revealed in ep18 as well, though he had a greater presence earlier on, with him being more hands on and stuff. Even then, we got random horror a week filler until about ep17? Not familiar with the first Garo series.

So yeah, we will have to continue to wait, I guess.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

abazigal wrote:Is it me, or do the episodes so far seem more like some sort of commentary about Japanese society in general? We have homages to horror movies, the nature of Manga, cooking, rapists, family life, and so on.

So yeah, we will have to continue to wait, I guess.
I've never noticed that but you may be right. And whenever the main villain actually reveals himself / herself, if at all, then that would mean this series would only be like three episodes total without fillers, lol. CROW seems pointless as well at this point. When ZERO was introduced in the original GARO series you already knew he was bound to play an important role throughout the whole thing. With CROW it's like he's just there to be there. Maybe he's secretly the final villain, plotting to kill Raiga. Who knows.
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

If you think so you should put under spoiler tags
Bren303063
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: mai
Favorite Band: Uver world
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Garo and Gaim
Quote: DOES YOUR HEART NOT BURN?!?!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Bren303063 »

THATS WHAT IM SAYING :evil:
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Nope it should be put under "spoilage dumpster tags" lol :lol:
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Im gonna close this before it reaches spoiler territory
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “-Makai no Hana-”