Ultraman Ginga 11 Released

Ultraman Galaxy?
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Ultraman Ginga 11 Released

Post by Yaiba »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Ultraman_Ginga_11

So, the final episode.

We've got the obligatory moon surface battle, and the only time we have a fight outside of the mountain, and the effects there is pretty good. Though, for someone that has destroyed the whole Ultraman and kaiju community, the final battle is kind of short and anti-climatic. Lugiel only has the fireball attack from his chest and is totally useless without the Dark Spark.

Human's light supporting Ultraman's battle in the finale, it's what I came to expect from an Ultraman series. Though they need to pull a bunch of random people out of nowhere to do it, and Taro is the one who received the light.

It seems that Taro is the main character here instead of Hikaru/Ginga. Taro is the one on a journey (to search for the chosen one), he's the one who realised Ultraman fight with humans, and he's the one who received the light of hope. Hikaru barely got any character development, he's still the same from ep1. And of course we know nothing about Ginga.

So why isn't Ginga and Lugiel related? They have the same but opposite power, they have the same voice actor, and someone pointed out that their head's design are similar (see pic below)... It'd so much more interesting if Lugiel is a family member turned bad than whatever they have going here.

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/takebo416/archi ... A9%B1.html

Ginga came from the future? Taro, how did you came to this conclusion?

They still never explain why grandpa also possess the Ginga Mark.

For a side-kick, Jean-Nine barely did anything in this series. He's conveniently damaged every time he's needed.

This series has very good concept. Break away from the alien invasion/defense force formula, high school students instead of adults, able to turn into any Ultraman/kaiju... But it just never took off for me. Well, maybe it's due to budget concern, but the story never caught my attention, and I'm so very tired of seeing that mountain. Everything happens in that mountain. Also, I know the school is abandon, but it's still kind of hard to believe that no one in town noticed two giants fighting in its back mountain every other week.

For now, I'm just glad that its over.

(Before anyone asks, yes we are still working on the first movie)
Evangeline
Adventure
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Drive
Dreamy: Shijima Go
Favorite Actor?: Rika Adachi
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Figure Collection
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Ultraman Ginga 11 Released

Post by Evangeline »

Thanks TV Nihon for the last episode of Ultraman Ginga
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

Any plans for Ginga S, the second season? Directed by Sakamoto Koichi
ultrasanto
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by ultrasanto »

:D

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE FINAL EPISODE.

It also happen to be the best episode of the serie....though considering that this is the worst Ultra series in 50 years...it just show you how much of a fan I am (I m still holding on)..
It was great to see TARO in real action....not some stupid bandai dolls put to life by an idiot.
That is the worst disapointment of this serie....its the fact that the real caracters (ultra warriors or monsters) are not realy there....just their bodies controled by humains.
At least TARO was realy there.....Also that nothing ever happens outside the school backyard...what a cheap concept for 5 years old kids......its possible to make good show for kids that is also watchable for adult...as a matter of fact Trsuburaya pro has done wonderful series over the years...They are being lazy of late ...letting TOEI rule without competition the japanese superheroes market.

I ve seen 6 ep raw of the sequel series GINGA S and it's a hundred 100 times better.
I hope you won t give up on Ultraman and continue subbing the new series....

Now to complete GINGA we still have the 2 theatrical specials which really had great looking monsters.
I m looking patiently for those..... With my greatest gratitude to you for your fine work....

Shooowatch .....
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

ultrasanto wrote::D

It also happen to be the best episode of the serie....though considering that this is the worst Ultra series in 50 years...
Wait for 2016. Ginga is just a TSUBURAYA anniversary since the company started in 1963. The Ultraman 50 Year Anniversary is in 2016. They'll have something worked out. In the mean time Ginga S is great I agree.
Quetzalcoatl
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Kumbia Kings
My boom: Lowriders
Quote: "Chicanos killing Chicanos is what they want! Blacks and Chicanos killing each other is what they want! That's how they run this place. Once we get together they don't run shit!"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

I feel like this episode no one really try. Everyone seem to be same since episode one.
Then again, the first Ultraman series I ever saw was Tiga and in my mindset it can't be
surpass. I still haven't seen any of the other ultra series yet.
Still thanks for releasing this. It is nice to see monsters in suit battle it out.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

ultrasanto wrote::D

It also happen to be the best episode of the serie....though considering that this is the worst Ultra series in 50 years...it just show you how much of a fan I am (I m still holding on)..
It was great to see TARO in real action....not some stupid bandai dolls put to life by an idiot.
That is the worst disapointment of this serie....its the fact that the real caracters (ultra warriors or monsters) are not realy there....just their bodies controled by humains.
At least TARO was realy there.....Also that nothing ever happens outside the school backyard...what a cheap concept for 5 years old kids......its possible to make good show for kids that is also watchable for adult...as a matter of fact Trsuburaya pro has done wonderful series over the years...They are being lazy of late ...letting TOEI rule without competition the japanese superheroes market.

I ve seen 6 ep raw of the sequel series GINGA S and it's a hundred 100 times better.
I hope you won t give up on Ultraman and continue subbing the new series....

Now to complete GINGA we still have the 2 theatrical specials which really had great looking monsters.
I m looking patiently for those..... With my greatest gratitude to you for your fine work....

Shooowatch .....
I don't want to dissapointing you but to me it's still lame since
Spoiler
No JEAN NINE, no Jet Fighters but just super cars, no cool miniature Base and the uniform still same like GUYS to me
andyreal
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Post by andyreal »

But at least it's better than previously.
Spoiler
they got Garo and Gouraigan cast
what bothered me Inoue and Amemiya stars was there
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

When the episode started, I thought "This seems like an epilogue - did it get it's own episode?" Then we got the final battle. The villain design was cool, but the final battle wasn't all that impressive. In this series it seemed like the time-limit was arbitrary and occurred when and only when the plot demanded it. Too bad they destroyed the school after everything that happened.

This was my first Ultraman series. Too bad it wasn't very good. Maybe it would have been better for people more familiar with the past of Ultraman? I will look into more Ultraman at some people. Hopefully you guys will continue to sub new Ultra stuff.

Return to “Ultraman Ginga”