Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Re: Super Sentai Versus Series Theater

Post by toni2212 »

takenoko wrote:I think he's asking if we'll release the movie in full. I know we only did the Geki one because it's the only one that was true HD. I dunno, maybe if we have free time in the future. The time shifting and adapting to the larger resolution is free time we can be putting elsewhere at the moment.
I see. Sounds like a lot of work, so I don't want to push this matter much.

1 thing, is the Goseiger's Versus Series that aired intv in Japan is much better in quality compared to the original release that we can already get from the Internet? I can't detect much difference of the original Geki vs Bouken against the Goseiger's Versus Series version.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

That was fun, I think we found Agri's true role in life and that is Cosplaying. That was nice seeing them dress as different teams or villains especially Hyde as Hurri Blue that got a chuck out of me. So did they actually tailor make those costumes for the gang or did Toei just let them wear the originals cause some of those looked really big on Alata, he looked like a little trying on his father's suit? Also I noticed a trend in the Vs. series their seem to be alot of falling off buildings or cliffs in them.

Kinda disappointed that they started with Oh vs. Kaku and no Jakq vs. Go, and i'm surprised they stoped with Geki vs. Bouken instead of Engine vs. Geki. I guess Toei assumes most people wold have seen that already.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

I credit the SSVST for making me as fond of the Goseiger cast as I am. I think they got to let loose with their characters a bit more in this setting, which made them more likable. Agri's enthusiasm for cosplaying in particular was great for a lot of laughs. Hyde had some funny moments as well, between the familiar use of CamouMirage and recognizing Sen-chan but not being able to put his finger on why he remembered him.

Favorite cosplay had to be Hurricaneger. Which also reminds me, the boys managed to get through the series without cross-dressing, didn't they? I think it's been a while since that's happened.

The way Alata would give previews about what would happen on that day's Goseiger was cute as well. It was always amusing when he would have to interrupt someone before they went into too much detail about what the episode's plot was about.
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

Battra wrote:and i'm surprised they stoped with Geki vs. Bouken instead of Engine vs. Geki. I guess Toei assumes most people wold have seen that already.
And perhaps the DVD sales were still to high for a TV premiere.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
gaimu rx
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: i like tokusatsu
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by gaimu rx »

how i download this? not have links here
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them