Garo -Gold Storm- Shou 02 released

Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Garo -Gold Storm- Shou 02 released

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Dragonfan wrote:
wisdomcat wrote:
I think the complaints are about the CGI fights I'm not sure why people are still complaining about it
I'm not sure why people shouldn't.
Because there's nothing they can do about it. If you don't like it, don't watch it. It's that simple.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Saejima Kouga wrote:
Because there's nothing they can do about it. If you don't like it, don't watch it. It's that simple.
That could be said about almost every aspect of every product. What are we doing here saying our opinions about Garo? If you don't like the script there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't like the acting there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't like the plot there's nothing you can do about it, and so on... I don't even know why forums about movies, TV shows, or books even exist, cause at the end of the day, there's nothing you can do to change what you don't like about them.

Fortunately, not everyone think like you do, and people like to express their opinions about things, not because there's something they can do about, but because they like to share impressions and talk about their hobbies.

Besides, the fact that there are some aspects I don´t like doesn't mean that I don't like anything about the show and I have to stop watching it. The world is not black and white, you know?

So yeah, if I don't like some aspects of the show I will say it, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's that simple.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Stick to talking about the show guys. Don't make me split this off.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Dragonfan wrote: Dragonfan's quote goes here.
Your response makes me feel like you took what I said a bit extreme. I wasn't thinking that much or that hard about it. Any who, happy viewing and I hope you and everyone can enjoy Garo Gold Storm more as it goes on. #firstamendment #billofrights #freewillisawesome
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.

Return to “-Gold Storm- Shou”