Ninninger 44 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:52 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
40%
☆☆☆☆
10%
☆☆☆
30%
☆☆
20%
No votes

Total votes: 10
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Ninninger 44 sanjou!

Post by Phoenix512 »

Gramps fought Kibaoni decades ago if you remember in the beginning but they got their math wrong on his actual resurrection.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:
eijiman wrote:On other stuff am i the only one surprised that the guy who played Young Yoshitaka is actually the son of old Yoshitaka?
That's rad.
Agreed. That's an amusing casting choice.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Phoenix512 wrote:If Tsumuji had the Last Ninja power, it would totally ruin the show on a whole new level.
Mind if I ask why it would ruin it for you? (I mean it in the genuinely curious way, not as an internet-asshole sarcasm kind of thing :D )
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Jetman
Infinity

Post by Jetman »

midorininger wrote:perhaps gramps is using his nintality to keep himself alive?
and however old gramps is, because if im following the plot right he'd have to be 444+ years old to have fought kibaoni gengetsu.
Gengetsu died and became an Oni 444 years ago, but the battle with Yoshitaka was during his first resurrection relatively recently. I don't know how long ago exactly, but it's that battle that made The Last Ninja a celebrity.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

mholden020 wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:If Tsumuji had the Last Ninja power, it would totally ruin the show on a whole new level.
Mind if I ask why it would ruin it for you? (I mean it in the genuinely curious way, not as an internet-asshole sarcasm kind of thing :D )
I guess the main reason why I feel this way is that Tsumuji should have been the main character of the series instead of "It's so hot!" moron that we got. Also I don't think it would fit Gramps's character to do that. I can't really explain why that well but I know it would be a more pathetic show if it went down that route.
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Phoenix512 wrote:
mholden020 wrote:Mind if I ask why it would ruin it for you? (I mean it in the genuinely curious way, not as an internet-asshole sarcasm kind of thing :D )
I guess the main reason why I feel this way is that Tsumuji should have been the main character of the series instead of "It's so hot!" moron that we got. Also I don't think it would fit Gramps's character to do that. I can't really explain why that well but I know it would be a more pathetic show if it went down that route.
I gotcha, that makes a lot of sense
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Am I the only one who would've loved if when Tsugomori made himself grew, it only turned him to be regular size?

There's a lot of shows and movies out there that does the whole kill a specific master to become the master bit in varying degrees. I wasn't surprised when that was revealed to be the big twist. Now what's probably going to happen is Takaharu and the others will find some other way to create the power of the Last Ninja. Going down the whole theme of the Ninningers doing things differently from their grandpa.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Kuchiri wrote:Am I the only one who would've loved if when Tsugomori made himself grew, it only turned him to be regular size?
No.
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

It was done in Hurricaneger. The monster was first grown in normal size before being grown again in giant size.

Sorry if this is treated as a spoiler, but I don't think it is.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

The Final Test stuff doesn't make any sense to me. If the Last Ninja is ever killed in battle, the chain of succession is broken. There is no way to guarantee that the title holder will always win.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

I sure didn't expect that twist with Tsugomori and Last Ninja successor.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”