Favorite Band: Florence and the Mac
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Noragami
Quote: "Sometimes we all need to give in to the madness."
Nostalgia Critic-Kickassia
Type: INFJ Counselor

Light Novels!

Post by HenshinForPie »

I'm not sure where to stick this, so I'll put it here for now. Mods, feel free to move this as needed.

So last November, I got bit by the Light Novel bug after learning that my Manga club was going to read volume 1 of "The Isolator" by Reki Kawahara. I wasn't able to come to that particular meeting, but I picked up the book on my own, and it kicked ass! I am now done with volume 2, and volume 3 just came out in Japan!! I can't wait for it to come out in English!

So do any of you like Light Novels? If so, which ones? Feel free to make recommendations!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Light Novels!

Post by Catastrophe »

The only ones I've ever read were the Full Metal Panic ones. Mess of a story, but giant robots are cool.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Hmmm, I feel like I've read a light novel before, or at least tried. I remember taking a stab at the Akazukin light novels. Feel like I might have read a translated one at some point. Can't think of any off the top of my head though.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I've considered reading the Light Novels for Spice and Wolf after I'm done with the anime but that's the only series so far.

Return to “Manga/Comics”