Kaigan KR Ghost 27

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 01, 2016 12:08 am

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
6%
13%

Total votes: 16
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 27

Post by njb »

Why did Javert need to get that sticker on his forehead again? I didn't make sense of this (the sky was already blue again...)
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

The red sky is the source of the illness, but I guess it's more akin to a rising level of toxicity. Like, whatever it gave off was still affecting him and the shiki patch is the fixer for that.

I'm beginning to wonder if Ryu was a refugee from the Ganma world and that's why he was killed when Takeru was a child.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Seriously. How the hell is Javert not dead yet?

Also looking forward to new Spectre powerup. Shame it's going to probably be Yomi levels of bullshit again.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

O.O

It's been awhile since we've seen a Rider go full-on Berserk mode on grunts, and man do I wish they gave Takeru some dialog for that scene.

Okay Toei- you've made Onari a gag character for the entire show, now you better give us an episode with his full backstory or I will not by any merch from this series! (though, to be fair, the only Kamen Rider toy I have is the Kiwi Lockseed. Thank you A.W.A. lol)

To be fair, we have seen Ganma reappear before. Didn't the one that initially killed Takeru come back at some point.

I really wish I had more of a reason to like Alan's father. If anything, his death falls prey to the stereotypical "my-death-will-make-you-stronger" subplot with no real backing to it.

Just throwing this in there for no reason other than to brag, but I've been studying Japanese for a little and I giggled when Adel said he does have a heart.

Ghost's issue this season is that it's been cramming two-part episodes into one, then stretching out others just to add a new form/upgrade. It adds on to the hollowness of some of these episodes which really sucks because I've come to like the main cast; I just wish there was more given to the side characters so it felt like they have a place in the series. Onari and Akari (had to look up her name TBH) are good on their own, but become useless/insignificant when Takeru, Makoto, and Alan are around, and then there's Kannon and the other two monks in training who are simply there when Toei needs to adavance the plot further. Not once have we had a single episode really giving them any characterization or backstory, pretty much making them Sidekick A and Sidekick B. Seriously, name one time that any of them did something that added depth to the show. I'll wait.

Preview:
Spoiler
Wow...Deep Specter looks....um...Colorful? I'm not sure what it is with this series and all the extra colors, but...I don't know. I guess I need to wait until next week so I can see it in action. Kinda looks like Ryuoma with exta colors though.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”