Killer Instinct (The Classics or the 2013 Game)

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Killer Instinct (The Classics or the 2013 Game)

Post by TypicalStandUser »

It's that one game where the "C-C-C-Combo Breaker" meme came from. It's also that one fighting game I wanted to try out ever since the Xbox One got it. Fortunately for me, as I have my own PC for Handbrake and (soon) gaming, I can play KI2013 on the PC. Also, it's competing with Street Fighter V under the category of "Exclusive Fighting Game on one console and the PC only." (SFV's on PS4 while KI2013 is on X1)

Aside from having Rash from Battletoads and Arbiter from Halo for the 3rd season of the game, the game will include a Shadow Lords mode, a combination of the game's fighting mode and roguelike RPG tropes. Most likely, this mode will be released when DLC involving Gargos comes out, since he's the big villain similar to SF's Bison. That I wanted to wait for.

So, anyone reminisce of the old arcade game, or playing the X1/PC game??
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
BIGH1001
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Dreamy: Do i have to answer?
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Destiny
Quote: Carpe Diem
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Killer Instinct (The Classics or the 2013 Game)

Post by BIGH1001 »

i haven't played the N64 KI, but i love the XB1 version (despite how bad i am at it). Will probably buy the supreme edition.

Return to “Games”