Kaigan KR Ghost 37

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:10 am

☆☆☆☆☆
6%
☆☆☆☆
13%
☆☆☆
50%
☆☆
19%
13%

Total votes: 16
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 37

Post by Phoenix512 »

Did you forget the time when Makato's Eyecon was destroyed before he emerge from the coffin?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Phoenix512 wrote:Did you forget the time when Makato's Eyecon was destroyed before he emerge from the coffin?
Apparently so. I don't remember him being gone for a meaningful period of time with that one, but now I'd need to go back and count.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

How long was he dead for during the Gamma world arc? I swore he was absent for a few episodes there as well before waking up and getting Deep Spectre.

Very possible I'm mistaken. I haven't been completely attentive in watching this series.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Catastrophe wrote:How long was he dead for during the Gamma world arc? I swore he was absent for a few episodes there as well before waking up and getting Deep Spectre.

Very possible I'm mistaken. I haven't been completely attentive in watching this series.
I just counted, he died in 23 and was back in 27. So he was absent for 3 episodes there.
Draccy
7X
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: Nico Robin
Favorite Actor?: Liam Neeson
Favorite Band: T-Pistonz+KMC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Draccy »

Adel: I'll become one with you, so they don't have to burn any more money on specific Ganmaizer outfits. We're already having trouble copying my face."

Alain's training was... about as great as Arata's training to do the trick on the handlebar.
Third slap was hilarious, mostly due to Takeru putting his hand on his cheek.
Was Javert really even an appropriate test? It's like that time I ran into a low level trainer in X/Y after catching Yveltal. Level 50 Legendary Bird of Death vs whatever they had.
HenshinForPie
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Phillip (sigh)
Favorite Actor?: James MacEvoy
Favorite Band: Florence and the Mac
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Noragami
Quote: "Sometimes we all need to give in to the madness."
Nostalgia Critic-Kickassia
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by HenshinForPie »

Well, unlike last episode, I didn't groan and or laugh at everything going on, so that's an improvement.

The most interesting development was Evil!Makoto, as he seems like an actual threat, and finally gives Makoto something to do apart from helping Takeru. Is he part of Makoto? My guess is yes.

The idol plot was OK, even if Igor's plan part of it made no sense, and it wrapped up to quickly. And I know Igor is a coward, but if someone slapped my face that many times, let alone once, I would punch them in the face. For a villain, Igor has nothing to do, so why isn't he dead yet?

Finally, Alain. I agree that his newly learned move should have been used in the Javert fight, but at least Alain is hopefully on the same level as the other two. I still want him to get a final form, though.
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

I rewatched this episode today and I noticed an error in the plot (not sure if it was mentioned here before)

When Takeru was in the concert (w Akari in Harpy4), he was sucked into the Sanzou eyecon. So how was it that Necrom was able to use the same eyecon when he was physically far from Takeru at that time? Can the heroic eyecons literally be in two places at once?
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”