Ratings Poll: Zero -Dragon Blood-

Zero's back

How are you finding Zero -Dragon Blood-?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 am

☆☆☆☆☆ Dragon
90%
☆☆☆☆ Dragon hatchling
5%
☆☆☆ Dragon Egg
No votes
☆☆ Cracked Egg
5%
☆ Fried Egg
No votes

Total votes: 20
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Ratings Poll: Zero -Dragon Blood-

Post by takenoko »

Is it though? They're released on that schedule. But stuff like Zero was filmed like a year ago, and is only just now getting released. With different directors and different film crews going, there might be more going on in general.
fenrir
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: RX
2nd Favorite Series: GAIM
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by fenrir »

i believe so take. in fact that zero also get some "delay" time by re-release of original garo HD in tv schedule, means the crew have about 5-6more months (24weekly episode) to rethink/reshoot/editing things that they dislike if they try to review it themself before aired it to the audience
otw: Ex-Aid , Hurricane (ep3), Amazons S2, Kyuuranger

finished:
KR: Black, RX, Super1 + all Heisei + AMAZONS
Sentai: Zyu,Dai,Gao,Deka,Magi,Bouken,Geki,Goon,Shinken,Gokai,GoBus,ToQ,Ninnin
Garo: All (anime[both] as well)
Densha Otoko
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

It'll be damn tough for any Kouga-era series to dethrone either of the Ryuga series from the top of my list, but Dragon Blood is up there. I didn't think Black Blood stood out too well, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but Dragon Blood nailed it. Hands down one of my favorites, just wish the series was longer.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

mholden020 wrote:It'll be damn tough for any Kouga-era series to dethrone either of the Ryuga series from the top of my list, but Dragon Blood is up there. I didn't think Black Blood stood out too well, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but Dragon Blood nailed it. Hands down one of my favorites, just wish the series was longer.
if the series was longer then it would have been filled with filler episodes and it wouldn't have been as good.

Return to “Zero -Dragon Blood-”