Lupin VS Pat 34 Released!

Training up a future generation of criminals
Forum rules
LupinRanger VS PatRanger Wiki Link

< KyuuRanger | LupinRanger VS PatRanger | Ryusoulger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:00 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
53%
☆☆☆☆
24%
☆☆☆
12%
☆☆
6%
6%

Total votes: 17
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Lupin VS Pat 34 Released!

Post by Kuchiri »

https://tinyurl.com/yaj4bm7z

I feel like I called this episode half a year ago. If not called it, my theory was sort of confirmed. They are being shackled by their lost ones.

I feel like all the secrets will probably be rushed through in the final twelve episodes or so. I feel like they are going to wait until all the toy introductions are done and out of the way to lay on the secrets. I mean Lady ShinkenRed wasn't revealed until the final four or five episodes. They can hold off secrets and make them real good surprises.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

KRMonkey wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:03 am Huge missed opportunity, given Toei's seeming love for English-seque wordplay: when Tooma retrieves the Collection piece, he *really* should've said, "Gotcha!"
That would have been awesome.
kangchan
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by kangchan »

Kuchiri wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:10 am https://tinyurl.com/yaj4bm7z

I feel like I called this episode half a year ago. If not called it, my theory was sort of confirmed. They are being shackled by their lost ones.

I feel like all the secrets will probably be rushed through in the final twelve episodes or so. I feel like they are going to wait until all the toy introductions are done and out of the way to lay on the secrets. I mean Lady ShinkenRed wasn't revealed until the final four or five episodes. They can hold off secrets and make them real good surprises.
But in Shinkenger, they debuted Akumaro from episode 27 and he made the middle arc of Shinken interest. But in this series, they have many "rest" episode like Go-Onger. In Go-Onger, nothing for main plot until episode 42.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Go-Onger didn't really have anything more complicated than the Gaiark want to take over Human World.

The issue with LVSP is that the Ganglars kind of feel like an afterthought when they need to focus on developing the two teams. Zamigo hasn't done much, neither have the core 3 and they've been throwing around all this half assed foreshadowing with Kogure and Noel.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

The link to the thread for the new episode does not work.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Fixed

Return to “Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger”