Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kami no Kiba Jinga 10 released

Post by takenoko »

< Prev Episode
Wiki Episode Page
Next Episode >

Alt title: Surprise, turning bad people into bad humans still causes problems

Last episode rating: 1.71 out of 5 stars (7 votes)
Whelp, that's the lowest rating I've seen like ever.

This episode was alright. We get a little plot and some revelations. As far as we know, Jinga's power still works, but seems to have negative connotations since Horrors were "bad people" to begin with. That's fine and it explores some of the moral ambiguity of the world building.

What drags the episode down a little was the previous episode clip show slagging the momentum, and then the fact that this episode spends more time setting things up for future episode than doing anything particularly of substance. Despite all the suspicion that's going around, Rozan still lets Jinga free to do whatever he pleases, and Fuusa, despite her boat loads of evidence that something's wrong, still stands by Jinga.

I thought about this, and in the end, decided this was pretty fitting? Fuusa's life is pretty tied up to Jinga. She's clearly in some denial about the stuff happening with Jinga. It's a little frustrating that she could just zap Touma and find out if Jinga is bullshit or not, but the show's not over yet, and it's sort of fitting for her character. And it just really adds that twist to the dagger thrust of betrayal when Jinga disappears with Touma.

The series has a terrible pacing problem and too many characters spend their time hemming and hawwing and talking around in circles instead of acting, but I will acknowledge there's some good story bits in this episode. 4 /5 stars.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: Kami no Kiba Jinga 10 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

By killing that horror-possessed girl and name-checking Horror!Jinga's recent victims, Rozan is vested in arresting Mikage. Good.

Well, Fuusa?? Are you gonna show Kells what you got from Youyuu?? Mikage just up and told you what he thought of you after all this.

And Mikage's getting too arrogant while the moon changes color. He's totally losing the battle to his enemy within.

Can't wait for Rozan VS Mikage. OK episode, just getting the endgame to roll is good for now.

Based on how this show has been performing lately, there won't be a figuarts for either Roze or Demon Jinga.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Please put a HUUUUUUGE question mark at the end of all the lines of the first CM. We could barely make out what he was saying. We're fairly sure it's English but only just.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Indeed. If you would like to tell us what you think you hear, we'd probably find that entertaining. It's really amazing Engrish.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I've been waiting for Rozen to transform since he first appeared. If it doesn't happen next episode, I'm going to be pissed.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

You’re not the only one
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B