Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 02

Post by takenoko »

"Like you knew your sister." "I made a mistake common to clever people, I underestimated my opponents." -Tyrion. I love Tyrion, he sure needs a win this season.

"The things we do for love." Love creepy Bran.

Haha the Arya and Gendry scene. I kinda want them to just smooch it out, but some of those initial looks they give each other are cool too. Arya badass as always, bet she kills at dart competitions.

Is that Pod? During the Brianne/Jaimie scene

Love Jorah, the secret hand of the queen.

Interesting recontextualizing of the situation from Danny's position. It's weird to see her drop her facade. But yeah, glad to see her work things out with Sansa. Oh, well nevermind then.

Whoa, didn't think of Sansa and Theon being on hugging terms.

Grey Worm and Missandei! So good.

Wow it is Pod. He looks good! That little bit of facial hair goes a long way.

Giant's milk.

This is good. Love all the characters meeting and enjoying each other's company before the big battle. It's very fitting and it's what I wanted.

"I didn't keep count!" Yay!

"Fuck tradition." Wow, what an amazing Jaimie and Brianne scene. Wow, the clapping and Brianne smiling for the first time since I can remember. So good.

Oh right, Jorah and Lianna are related. Oh wow, all the Jorah family stuff is coming together. Sweet.

Jon, maybe don't distract Danny before the big battle? It was a great scene though.

There's that song again. When it was playing during the episode, it gave me an ominous feeling for Grey Worm and Jorah.

Overall, I loved this episode. Just give me a few more episodes of all the cool guys being cool to each other and enjoying each other's company some more. It's like the culmination of a lot of things built up in this series.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 02

Post by Catastrophe »

It was much more of the same as last week, minus the Kings Landing stuff.

The preview made it seem like the Jamie stuff would drag on longer, but I'm glad they resolved it quickly.

Return to “TV”