Locations (Spoilers for Kamen Rider W)

Anything goes
BigB
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Torisugare no Kamen Rider, da. Oboetoke!

Locations (Spoilers for Kamen Rider W)

Post by BigB »

Okay so, I'm thinking of finally taking that trip to Tokyo I've been wanting to take for the last three years and I want to do something different than the normal tourist hot spots (though I do have some on my list) and visit some locations from Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.
Some that are high on the list are the stadium that is often shown as the backdrop for a battle, the park with the fountain with the ancient pillars and that bridge with the weird spires on it (Where the Energy Dopant confronts Shotaro right before Philip returns in the final episode of Kamen Rider W).
If you can give me the name of any location used often in these series, let me know, would be a big help.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Locations (Spoilers for Kamen Rider W)

Post by Lunagel »

The stadium is Saitama Super Arena. I don't know about the rest, but you can try looking through this site: http://loca.ash.jp/info/2009/s2009_double.htm

If you have episode number that makes it easier. That website has a lot of locations listed for different series so it's a good resource, although in Japanese.

I do want to mention though, a lot of the locations are off the beaten track, because they're cheaper/easier to film at, so sometimes they're easily 2-3 hours outside inner city Tokyo.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

http://loca.ash.jp/show/2009/s2009_double.htm

Same site, but with thumbnails.
BigB
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Torisugare no Kamen Rider, da. Oboetoke!

Post by BigB »

Thanks Lunagel and Takenoko.
And I figured most of these places weren't exactly city centre, I took that into account. I'm also planning on visiting Mt. Haruna, because I'm a big Initial D fan.

Return to “Random”