Ryusoulger 21 released

Another dinosaur Sentai???
Forum rules

Ryusoulger Wiki Link

< LVSP | Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger | Kiramager >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

★★★★★
20%
★★★★
40%
★★★
20%
★★
No votes
20%

Total votes: 10
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Ryusoulger 21 released

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:30 pm For more clarification on what Luna said, just watch:
http://tracker.tvnihon.com/download.php ... ki.torrent

That's where I leearned all I k now aobut Egyptoplogy
Well, that's still better than learning it from Yu-Gi-Oh. :lol:
Mxylv
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Re: Ryusoulger 21 released

Post by Mxylv »

This was the first time in a while that I've felt like Ryuusoulger could still end up as a pretty good show. Something in the execution's still lacking for me, though--Master Pink acts seems more like a slightly older RyuusoulPink than a wise character for the majority of the episode, adding onto her lack of dialog early on and her relative lack of care about the reason behind her reappearance. This was a particularly good episode for the villains, though, between a small bit more Gaisorg exposition (even if it mostly just restated what we knew from the last episode) and some nice moments with Tankjou. I'm hoping we get to delve a little deeper into Creon's takes on all this, but I fear he's a bit too comic relief-y for the show to go there to a particularly substantial degree.
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, HwTM, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,

Return to “Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger”