Mashin Sentai Kiramager Trailer Released!

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Mashin Sentai Kiramager Trailer Released!

Post by Lunagel »

I like the villains. Clearly the commanders got all the budget cause the mooks look like pajamas.

The half cape is kinda fun and a bit reminiscent of Magiranger. Can the girls get some non short-shorts?

Slowking pointed it out but Green is wearing a SCRTC tank top which is interesting cause that particular outfit wasn't used in the series. Leftover or new? Intentional?

In case you don't know yet, the mentor/collaborator dude is played by Pikotaro (yes, PPAP, he wears a wig and false mustache in that)

Effects subject to change
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Mashin Sentai Kiramager Trailer Released!

Post by takenoko »

If this show is no good, we're cancelling it and fixing up MagiRanger instead
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by TorchWood »

Lets Go-On!
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
Cross
Go Go!

Post by Cross »

And in case u don't know, pink is the little sister from KR Ghost
decade368990
Train man
Favorite series: Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Osaki Ichika and Kudo Mio
Quote: Grow a spine, J.A.R.V.I.S. I got a date. -- Tony Stark

Post by decade368990 »

takenoko wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:25 pm If this show is no good, we're cancelling it and fixing up MagiRanger instead
Really? Arakawa Naruhisa is a veteran writer; with him onboard he won't screw up.
Cross wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:35 pm And in case u don't know, pink is the little sister from KR Ghost
We got it covered ahead of you.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

Yup, Go-Ongers with Crystals lol!
Cl0ckwrx
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Cl0ckwrx »

I love that the track and field member had a SCRTC outfit... I mean I don't think we've had many throw backs lately have we?

I remember when there was regularly some sort of shout out to past stuff like in Zyuohger's team up how they wound up eating at that one restaurant or whatever. Or how just about everyone seemed to frequent the curry shop from Abaranger. The simple fact that SCRTC made sports gear it is definitely the perfect throwback I feel, they are probably a pretty successful company, wonder if we'llget more shout outs.

Hopefully the grunts wind up growing on me cause they do feel a little dated... but I guess it makes sense with the rangers being all sparkly and such having some rather bland grunts makes sense. The generals look amazing.

Also I was wondering why Green's mecha had a hinge where the hood meets the windshield now it makes perfect sense seems at least the main 5 mecha will be able to fold up into a rectangular box shape. Green basically folds the hood over the roof, Helicopter folds the tail down the sides then rotates the blades to cover the rest. Blue's jet mecha toy seems to have a hinge behind the cockpit portion which was odd to me but seeing the Kirameistone form it makes sense fold that over then fold the wings in. I wonder if those forms will have some sort of significance it does make me think of a mix of Zyuohger and Shinkenger.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

So romanised spelling, Kiramager or Kirameiger?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

hiro9796 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:54 am So romanised spelling, Kiramager or Kirameiger?
Kiramager, it's "kira" (sparkle) + "mage"
kevinlafriday
Infinity

Post by kevinlafriday »

Maybe it is really the time for me to stop watching sentai.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Hmm, it's definitely an unusual premise. They've essentially combined a tech/machine season with magic and the infinity stones (I see what you're doing there, Toei; you can't deny it!). I'm always worried that seasons with so many themes will end up overstuffed, so we'll see what happens.

I am calling it now, however: the faux shiny/transparent elements will not age well.:o The Ryusoulger suits will still look great in 2030; the Kiramager suits will have everyone wondering what the heck we were thinking.:lol:
Lunagel wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:23 pm I like the villains. Clearly the commanders got all the budget cause the mooks look like pajamas.
It's been a while since we had pure spandex mooks, hasn't it? That has to be easier for filming. But I'll admit I've grown accustomed to the more armored style of the last decade; it makes them look more threatening.
Cross wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:35 pm And in case u don't know, pink is the little sister from KR Ghost
So help me, the first time she yells "onii-chan", I swear to Hatte that I'm throwing something out the window. :o
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

I don't wanna know how many times Ryoko and Ayumi got dropped while doing the role call pose. Looking forward to the show. Also, interesting thing, on Thursday when they announced the cast, #Kanon-chan was trending on Twitter.

Also Galza is voiced by Zeronos. I demand that the inevitable Silver 6th Ranger be Deneb.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
decade368990
Train man
Favorite series: Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Osaki Ichika and Kudo Mio
Quote: Grow a spine, J.A.R.V.I.S. I got a date. -- Tony Stark

Post by decade368990 »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:03 am Also Galza is voiced by Zeronos. I demand that the inevitable Silver 6th Ranger be Deneb.
Ummm, looks like you got something confused. This voice actor, Nakamura Yuichi, his Japanese name is 中村悠一. Your favorite actor, Nakamura Yuichi who played Zeronos on Den-O, his Japanese name is 中村優一. There is a difference, don't get mix up.

Voice actor: Nakamura Yuichi (中村悠一) http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Nakamura_Y ... ice_Actor)

Actor: Nakamura Yuichi (中村優一) http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Nakamura_Yuuichi_(Actor)
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

decade368990 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 amYour favorite actor
Um, if you say so.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
prowlfire
Adventure

Post by prowlfire »

So I only noticed this because Deka is my fave series, but Blue's helmet visor is definitely DekaRanger-like. Are the other Kira helmets homages to other sentai series?

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”