Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Extreme VS Maxi Boost ON's coming to the PS4

Post by TypicalStandUser »

After years of watching Gundam Versus being reduced to bargain bin buys while the arcades bustled with joy thanks to Extreme VS 2, the last iteration of the Extreme VS series involving Gundam EXA's storyline will be rolling out onto Sony's console this year. Here's the best part: the West will get it too.

183 robots. The final boss is another version of Gackt's Extreme Gundam, only in black & the pilot's voiced by... ugh... Naruto's actress.

I don't own a PS4, so I'm stuck on maybe for this on. Hard pass depending on how it's updated.

Maybe add the Hashmal, Bamco.

The worst part about this?? Bamco just announced ANOTHER EXVS expansion for later in arcades.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Extreme VS Maxi Boost ON's coming to the PS4

Post by Catastrophe »

I bought the first one for the PS3 when it came out. I'll probably get this one because I haven't played a Gundam game in ages.

Return to “Gundam”