Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
Cirdec
7X
Alignment: Neutral

Re: Decade 29 Released

Post by Cirdec »

Hey, I liked the castle. Pretty much anything DaiShocker does is awesome in my book. ESPECIALLY the classic goons.

"II-II-IIII!!!"
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

*random castle pops out of nowhere*

Narutaki: Decade's journey will REALLY end here (About the... 12th 13th time he's said this?)

Wow, I wonder how much has changed censorship wise in japan. In Go-on we'd see the guys shirtless a few times, in decade they covering the guy like he has boobs instead of a man's chest...

So... Right now I'm thinking :The opening song is GREAT! I see how they actually planned to add ALL the riders pout.. even ones that have yet to appear? or maybe that's for promotion's sake?

I found the whole friendship thing Nice, and corny,, but wtf was with the timing? I though that the ennemy would have tried to rush down and grab the gaga.. or.. gigi.. armlet again while they did the whole "tmomodachi" speech... and hand symbol... I think it's just a bad misplacement.

BTW.. GP hikari disappears with kivara after the place is ransomed... All i gotta say is : The dude must really know how to hide... he really does know more than he lets on isn't he?
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Amazon was just....bah. He was alright, but regardless, he didn't have ANY emotion in his voice or on his face most of the time.

The whole arc was rather useless in my opinion. What was the point of going to Amazon's world? Last arc, we were introduced to Dai Shocker and Apollo Geist, so there was a reason behind it. I guess they wanted to get a few more episodes to show of Apollo Geist (Which was the only good thing about this arc IMO) and they picked Amazon out of a hat.

Decade has two episodes left and quite a bit of loose ends to tie up. The movie might explain some of it, but I'm wondering WHEN it happens in the first place, since there's no tie in to the show currently and if it IS the end of the series, it's kind of dumb to release it when there's still a month left.

Still, I have a feeling that these last few episodes won't disappoint.
riderkicker
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Jetman
2nd Favorite Series: BLACK
Dreamy: Hikawa
Favorite Actor?: Hosokawa
Favorite Band: FoC
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: King! Ha!

Post by riderkicker »

Thanks TV-N!

Amazon was alright... But the actor could stand a few more lessons.

Ten-faced Demon? Nice redesign, but still not as awesome as in the orignal.

Man, that Narutaki is a bother. 29 episodes of him whining that Decade will destroy the universe, and he does nothin' about it, except for a few rider distractions. The last episode is soon and what the eff will he do? Make an angry face?

It was a pretty lame world, as the people acted in a similar manner as in Daiki's world. They didn't even question the fact that how the hell can one rider destroy the world when his opposition is an entire army of monsters. But at least Tsukasa met a kindred spirit.
And at that Albie cried a single tear which turned into a jelly bean all the colors of the rainbow! And
suddenly...Albie wasn't racist anymore!!!
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

Well in Diend's World they were taken over by Roaches and were pretty much controlled by fear so that's different from Amazon's World where it's more on the level that they tricked everyone. And thank god Amazon didn't join them. I get that he was probably trying to sound like someone who had trouble speaking japanese, but even I felt he was pretty unenthusiastic about his role; and I've never seen the original Amazon and I felt he didn't do the series justice. You could really feel he was embarrassed by it all. And yeah, one of the lamer finishers in Decade so far.

This episode felt more business inspired rather then story based. A cameo type deal for Amazon's actor. They should have just add the 2 episodes to whatever the new world the back drop eludes to rather then doing the Amazon arc. Or picked a different old school rider. Or even the Movie rider remake! That would have been more interesting.
Last edited by TG23 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Well, Amazon's world arc went okay for me only. Still thought that the actor for Amazon could've done better. Show more realistic emotion man. What can I say, there wasn't much that impressed with me or made me go "cool" either. The finisher was kinda weak too. I really wished Apollo Geist was introduced much sooner. At least he's a productive villain compared to Narutaki's whining about Decade being the destroyer of worlds. Hope the last next eps clear up a lot of things because I dont want to have to wait for next year to see the movie darn it.
rizefall
Swedish Meatball

Post by rizefall »

i still think that little kid was a bitch, he was like the kids i take care of from time to time sometimes.

Tho those kids is like they run around and do shit when they are like "can we go on the roof of the house?" ofcourse i just say no, but then they get pissed and destroy the damn house......

bah xD
"Lady Luck is smilin"
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

rizefall wrote: Tho those kids is like they run around and do shit when they are like "can we go on the roof of the house?" ofcourse i just say no, but then they get pissed and destroy the damn house......

bah xD
ONORE DIKEIDO! Thanks to you! the "damn house" has been destroyed!
Twitter
iamawesome.com
Valhawk
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Valhawk »

3/3 the Faiz streak continues.

Also, Amazon no sekai was a huge waste.

I wish they had both Black/RX no sekai and
Spoiler
RiderBattle no sekai

as three episodes.

Black/RX world felt really rushed to me, and would have been much better with an extra episode thrown in. I mean, all we really got from this was: 1) the Perfecter getting destroyed. 2) that Dai-Shocker seems to be planning some form of turning people into monsters. Both of those could have been moved anywhere without really affecting anything. which could have been done with a line of dialoge last episode.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Re: KR Decade 29 Released

Post by chronoxiong »

I can't download the Blu-Ray release. I am getting User Authentication Required message.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Decade 29 Released

Post by takenoko »

We recently updated the tracker, you might need to redownload the torrent. (Just point it at the old file and it should resume)

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”