Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition)

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition)

Post by takenoko »

Picked up a copy for the PS4.

I've been really enjoying the comic book collections, so I figured I should check out the game too. I've read through Year 3. Just two more years to go. I see volume 4 part 1 was just released in May. Wonder how long till the second part drops.

Got to love it when Superman's the villain. In my off time, I've been watching the Justice League cartoon from the 90s (it's not that great compared to Batman, but it's tolerable if you skip through the fight scenes). And there was one story where the Justice League from a parallel dimension turn evil, which was a pretty good story that seemed very similar to Injustice.
decade368990
Train man
Favorite series: Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Osaki Ichika and Kudo Mio
Quote: Grow a spine, J.A.R.V.I.S. I got a date. -- Tony Stark

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition)

Post by decade368990 »

I grew up with the cartoon series. That episode title is A Better World. It was very interesting to see how Superman's leadership leads the entire team gone rogue after killing President Lex Luthor. The scene where Batman interacts with the Justice Lords Batman was a masterpiece.

I always dream a Justice Lords animated movie could have happened rather than the Justice League Unlimited series and animated movies such as Justice League: War.

Return to “Games”