Surrender the Humagear modules in place of ZAIA Spec. Refund N/A. All must Submit to ZAIA's profit of High Quality

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Surrender the Humagear modules in place of ZAIA Spec. Refund N/A. All must Submit to ZAIA's profit of High Quality

Post by Lunagel »

Okay, more like 5 and a half, but still better.

Seriously, someone should sue, that is absolutely ridiculous.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Surrender the Humagear modules in place of ZAIA Spec. Refund N/A. All must Submit to ZAIA's profit of High Quality

Post by HowlingSnail »

This is actually a genius piece of satire about technology and consumerism.

Or it's Premium Bandai realising fans will spend money on any old shit.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I feel the same thing to that ZAIA Spec as I have to anything related to the company of ZAIA the past few months - apathy.
Last edited by Go-On Macaroni on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a bit for clarification
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:19 am Okay, so the ZAIASpecs have been shipped and honestly... it is WAY worse than I imagined.

https://twitter.com/yukyan__0215/status ... 5096891392

https://livedoor.blogimg.jp/girokerogir ... 072604.png
https://livedoor.blogimg.jp/news4vip2/i ... 676c-s.jpg

It's not even a hunk of plastic, it's a plastic shell! The guy even admits he just threw 200 bucks down the drain.

I mean wow Bandai. Wow.
Wow indeed. It's not like any of us has high expectations for it to begin with. But Bandai seems to have put in the least effort possible. Any less effort and it wouldn't even look like a ZAIA Spec.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

They do it because they know people will buy it.
Slyder5597
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Gaim/Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: W/Kyoryuger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Toku
Quote: I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider
-Kamen Rider Decade

Post by Slyder5597 »

To make it slightly less horrible, if I remember the listing, the thing is metal, not plastic. Still not worth $200.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Slyder5597 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:45 pm To make it slightly less horrible, if I remember the listing, the thing is metal, not plastic. Still not worth $200.
Nope, the main body is polyester resin with some metal detail. Still horrible
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Typical ZAIA garbage.

But also fuck Bandai for P-Bandai trash.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”