KR Zero-One 41 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:10 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
76%
☆☆☆☆
18%
☆☆☆
6%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 17
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KR Zero-One 41 released

Post by HowlingSnail »

hiro9796 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:08 am In toy matter, Zero Two Driver is just the front plate of Zero One driver replaced with another plate that has extension to the left side to activate the Big Bang finisher.
Yes, I know. But you still have to buy Zero-Two's stuff separately. The point being that they only have a month to show off Zero-Two and make kids want his toys, which means any further time spent with Zero-One is wasted.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: KR Zero-One 41 released

Post by Ashki »

I'm really glad I waited and binge-watched the last five episodes. The sheer amount of character development was amazing. I can't get enough of Yaiba's newly-discovered personality, and will while other long-dead Humagear have been rebuilt, I honestly have to wonder if they'll have the guts to follow through on the preview. We haven't had something like that in a long time. I could picture her and Aruto getting married, though - IF she ever forgives him for last episode, that is.

And then there's the .Net. Jin remains my favourite in the show, but Raiden reminded me why he's also in the Top 5. I like that Horobi went all dad mode at the end, vowing to destroy humanity while carrying his son. As for our "fourth person who's just there for the numbers", I hope we get to see the conversation she had with Fuwa. And It's nice to see Ark getting its butt kicked, although it's hard to completely erase what amounts to a sentient virus just by blowing up its primary host. It looks like that will be addressed, though.

I knwo this show's had its flaws, and there are still a lot of unanswered questions, but the multiple sub-arcs are starting to pay off, and I feel the writers really tightened up their game when they learned that several episodes would be cut due to covid. Perhaps if they'd had similar restrictions earlier on, we wouldn't have had the pacing issues that plagued the s3econd third of the season.

I'm waiting in dread and anticipation for #42 and wondering just how much longer they'll be able to keep up this pace without the usual fumble.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”