A Japanese Lawyer And Masahiro Inoue Discuss Tsukasa Kadoya’s Alleged Crimes And Any Potential Jail Time

Feel the power of Decade
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

A Japanese Lawyer And Masahiro Inoue Discuss Tsukasa Kadoya’s Alleged Crimes And Any Potential Jail Time

Post by TorchWood »

From Daisuki Toku:

Kamen Rider Decade has the nickname of being the “destroyer of worlds.” In the world of Kamen Rider, it’s rare that one sees jail time for their devious actions. At the same time, the heroes of the show may be allegedly committing crimes while they’re trying to save the world. It’s a complicated issue.

Recently, Kamen Rider Decade’s actor Masahiro Inoue, who portrayed Tsukasa Kadoya, sat down with attorney Nakajima, discussed the issue on Youtube. Since the Kamen Rider series is fictional, Nakajima compared it to the real world and according to Japanese law.
FULL ARTICLE HERE
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: A Japanese Lawyer And Masahiro Inoue Discuss Tsukasa Kadoya’s Alleged Crimes And Any Potential Jail Time

Post by Catastrophe »

22 years just from the first two episodes?
decade368990
Train man
Favorite series: Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Osaki Ichika and Kudo Mio
Quote: Grow a spine, J.A.R.V.I.S. I got a date. -- Tony Stark

Re: A Japanese Lawyer And Masahiro Inoue Discuss Tsukasa Kadoya’s Alleged Crimes And Any Potential Jail Time

Post by decade368990 »

Did they mention the license plate on Decade's motorcycle? The license plate is just the Decade logo with 453145 underneath. Does the Japan law restricting drivers from decorating their license plates? Does this count jail time if Decade didn't change his license plate into the official Japan plate?

By the way, I found the T-shirt Inoue Masahiro is wearing: https://ginganen.stores.jp/items/5df32b ... 0dd8494744

Looks like he's wearing it in this interview to promote Decade. This link here is Cyan, referencing to DiEnd: https://ginganen.stores.jp/items/5e0ebb ... 07c2604080

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”