Kiramager Episode 29 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:53 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
62%
☆☆☆☆
38%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 13
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Re: Kiramager Episode 29 released

Post by Mandalori »

I think that he/she mean that she technically wasn't revived, just trapped in her own crown. Sure, she can talk and use her power, but it seems that she need someone to carry her crown to move around, even if she's pushing them. Oladdin was given a new body where he could fly around and prank his children.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

so Hakubu was whatever jet that Super Link Megatron's altmode was based on, and the king became a phoenix. but havingto be a Go Kirameiger to pilot the phoenix means the fight cant last longer than 100 seconds .... or did we forget that? and WHY is it called Greatful Pheonix? and ok .... so Go Kirameiger mode has 100 second limit and then the new mecha appearance .... am i the only 1 getting a Mega Silver Vibe here? and greatful Phoenix looks a lot like the Mega Winger. add to that that King Olladin may have very well created or had a hand in creating the kirameigers since he pretty much made our silver member!

i was almost expecting for the Hakubu to create an armor for Juuryu, but it looks like Red wont have an exclusive power up this season which is a wonder plus! id prefer a team super mode over red only.
jamebarktoku
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Drive
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Alignment: Neutral

Post by jamebarktoku »

Okay, so I've spend the past week catching up on this show and boy, am I disappointed in myself for sleeping on this show initially. This episode was worth the catch-up alone in all honesty. Everything about it was really good to me and it'll be interesting to see how and when the King shows up again.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mighty Action X »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:53 am
Mighty Action X wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:59 pm
The Queen was not revived.
Um, yes she was. Or did you miss the entire episode of her talking to the characters?
Did you miss the part where she slumbers again? That being the case, she's not totally revived unlike Oradin who is alive and active.

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”