Kiramager Episode 32 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:03 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
69%
☆☆☆☆
23%
☆☆☆
8%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 13
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kiramager Episode 32 released

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:46 pm On a mostly-unrelated subject, what's that drink on the front page post? And what makes it worth $7?
The pop-up Kiramei cafe. 700 yen is actually pretty standard for collab cafe drinks, plus they come with coasters.

The Sailor Moon ones were brutal cause you had to order every drink to get every coaster and the only food they served was sweets, so you're downing like 5 syrupy sugar drinks plus a whipped cream mousse concoction and come off the whole thing with a massive need to go lick some salt.
vasyear
7X
Quote: don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining

Post by vasyear »

I know this is off topic a wee bit but this free service translates Japanese to english pretty good: https://www.deepl.com/translator?utm_so ... ner1&il=en
I've had converstations with Sister Mayo the singer of the MagiRanger and Rousoulger ending theme and she confirms that its good enough for her to understand what i'm saying and Ayumi Beppu (Houka Ozu/Magi Pink) also seems to understand what I'm saying
I hope this will in some way help TvNihon in its quest to translate
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

vasyear wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:55 am I know this is off topic a wee bit but this free service translates Japanese to english pretty good: https://www.deepl.com/translator?utm_so ... ner1&il=en
I've had converstations with Sister Mayo the singer of the MagiRanger and Rousoulger ending theme and she confirms that its good enough for her to understand what i'm saying and Ayumi Beppu (Houka Ozu/Magi Pink) also seems to understand what I'm saying
I hope this will in some way help TvNihon in its quest to translate
Machine translations are good in a pinch, or if you don't know the language, but they are only as good as their programming. For instance, I put in "この商品購入させていただきました。よろしくお願いします。" which is a very standard phrase I use whenever I buy something from auctions/flea market online. The translation from that service is "I am happy to buy this product. Thank you very much." which isn't horrible, but it is inaccurate. I'd translate this as "I have purchased this product from you. Please take care of the shipping."

The 混入させていただきました is a deferential "I have purchased" and adding the "happy" in there is a kinda weird way to try and get the tone across. Plus よろしくお願いします is a notoriously difficult phrase to translate as its meaning differs wildly based on context. It can be anything from "thank you" to "hello" to "I'm glad to be here" to "help me out please" to "let's do this" etc.

tl;dr appreciate the thought, but machine translation services are not useful in a professional setting
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Kirameired strawberry? hm! Juuryu kinda strikes me as a fruitpunch kinda guy. Tame is a strawberry IMHO.
oo what was sena? green apple or honeydew?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

midorininger wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:17 am Kirameired strawberry? hm! Juuryu kinda strikes me as a fruitpunch kinda guy. Tame is a strawberry IMHO.
oo what was sena? green apple or honeydew?
https://collabo-cafe.com/wp-content/upl ... 2a05-1.jpg

Sena was melon, Tametomo is... orange juice
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

Honestly he should have been lemon or pineapple, Tame that is ...
and their base has a drink too!? and Alcohol?
Sayo being peach is meh ....
Whats shigeru? google translate isnt helping at all with his lol

after thought on the episode, i guess Garuza will never become Kiramei Black at this rate. nor will we see a good version of jouki, the black kiramei stone. lets hope in the Vcinema? if they even care about those anymore....
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Mabushiina is "white water" (a yogurt-y tasting soda) with blue ice cream, Shiguru is blue lychee, Sayo is peach, Takamichi is white water with orange gelatin, Jyuuru is strawberry soda, Sena is melon soda, Tametomo is orange juice, Coconut Tower is milk+coconut syrup.

The rest is all just normal drinks. Most people don't order beer though cause convenience stores sell it for like 200-300 yen, so this is a 300-400% markup.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by midorininger »

i was wondering how Takamitchi and Tame had different drinks as google said both were orange. it also translated mabushina as "float" so i assumed some awesome japanese variant of a rootbeer float without using either rootbeer or regular ice cream but im sure it would be amazing. and lastly coconut tower it just read coconut, SO i assumed pina colada.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

If they were actually good/interesting drinks that involved more effort than just splashing soda into gelatin cubes they'd be like twice the price
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Love how the monster of the week was basically the Sentai version of The Riddler. Also when Jyuuru said, "RIDDLES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!" I'm internally screaming, "HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE RIDDLER!?!?!?!?" xD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

WannaFantaMan wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:54 pm Love how the monster of the week was basically the Sentai version of The Riddler. Also when Jyuuru said, "RIDDLES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!" I'm internally screaming, "HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE RIDDLER!?!?!?!?" xD
Why Riddler is the worst villain XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vlVp4iv5Rs
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Wow. When the episode went from a fluff "Sayo goes on a cutesy date while the rest of the gang fight a lame MOTW" to three titans invading, Sayo getting kidnapped, a Mashin being brainwashed, and the King's realm being invaded, I had to say "Boy, that escalated quickly!".

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”