Kiramager Episode 36 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:34 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
24%
☆☆☆☆
59%
☆☆☆
18%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 17
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Re: Kiramager Episode 36 released

Post by msf232 »

Lunagel wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:31 am
msf232 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:44 am
Also, unless Toei goofed up, Takamichi's name is spelled "Crystaria"
Saw it, ignored it, crystal isn't spelled crystar
Never said you need to change it though
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:58 am
ViRGE wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:24 am Finally, was the rap battle MC anyone famous? That's one of those character placements where Toei could have gone either way, as they've snuck famous people in spots like that before.
I think he is. https://www.toei.co.jp/tv/kiramager/sto ... _3066.html
According to Toei tv's site, the rap battle MC is played by someone named Shinpeita(I'm not sure about the name since I only read the machine translation). He was in charge of supervising and instructing the raps in this episode.
Thanks! Even if he's not super famous, it looks like Toei did get a proper rap artist, at least. +1 point for authenticity.
takenoko wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:27 am
ViRGE wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:24 am >The writers really haven't given us any hints on this one, have they? I presume that the Emperor is using Yodonna as a trojan horse to more directly collect dark energy, but the plot is wide-open for the writers on this one.
I feel like they've made several overt hints that she's got him. For one thing, when Yodonna was about to die, that's when the Emperor told Garuza to go save Yodonna. And in the last episode, the manifestation of the emperor and Yodonna overlapped in some way (I have forgotten the details at this point)
Sorry, to clarify, I meant the writers haven't given us any hints on why the Emperor is hanging out in a 25 year old woman. I agree it's very obvious at this point that he is chilling in Yodonna.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Ooh, my bad. I guess Yodonna is an interesting enigma. We meet her super late into the series (or was it halfway?) and she acts like everything is new to her

I hope she gets a redemption arc, simply because she's one of the funniest elements in the series, but I don't want Tame to save her by being in love with her
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

takenoko wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:03 am Ooh, my bad. I guess Yodonna is an interesting enigma. We meet her super late into the series (or was it halfway?) and she acts like everything is new to her

I hope she gets a redemption arc, simply because she's one of the funniest elements in the series, but I don't want Tame to save her by being in love with her
I think I'll like it if Yodonna has a redemption arc, even if from the looks of it I don't think she'll get it. And I don't want that "Tametomo fell in love with Yodonna because of a misunderstanding" to continue any longer than it already has. It was totally pointless to add the "Tametomo developing a crush" bit in the story. It just ruined his character image for me.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
hyperpower
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite Band: Nine Inch Nails
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Yakuza 0
Type: ESTP Promoter
Instagram: gradient.plus

Post by hyperpower »

This was a fun episode, and even if it's definitely one of the weaker ones, it was still an entertaining watch and served its purpose well as a Christmas episode.
I'm very much looking forward to next week's episode, it looks like it's going to be focused on Sena and Sayo with a lot of Yodonna, and they're my three most favorite characters. I'm also very interested in seeing how the connection between Yodonna and the Emperor plays out. She's one of the most interesting Sentai villains IMO.
I wouldn't mind her having a redemption arc, as long as they do it well. If they decide to go the "Tametomo saves her with the power of ~love~" route I think it would really sour my opinion of the series as a whole. Although as it stands it doesn't look like they're gonna give her a redemption arc, but I could be wrong.

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”