Kiramager Episode 39 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:37 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
63%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 8
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kiramager Episode 39 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Kiramager's rating: 4.44 of 5 stars (9 votes)

Alt Title: Yellow shines

Pretty enjoyable one. Dunno, if it's covid times, but does it seem like a lot of these stories make up excuses to get rid of as many characters as possible?

Anyway, Tame proves he's the true leader of the group yet again. His brilliant sniping and planning saves the day so many times

Nice drop in by red

Wait, couldn't Tame have brought in the stones at any time? He lets Sena get shot, but saves Jyuuru???
Notes:
-How do the Kiramagers travel around usually? Is it all on foot?

-When was the last time we saw citizens wearing masks?

-Why don't they get in KirameiJin instead of standing out in the open?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Re: Kiramager Episode 39 released

Post by msf232 »

This was a good episode. Good to see Mabushiina getting more focus.

I was just about to ask why Shadom was missing everything when Garuza asked the same question :lol:

Noticed some good camerawork too
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

I really wish Mabushina was an actual live actor versus a suit Actor.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Of the many awesome things about Kiramager, Malibu Shiina unfortunately isn't one of them. Which means that her focus episodes have become a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts, where they aren't very good because she's not very interesting.

Thankfully, this is also a Tametomo focus episode, and he's far more interesting to watch. Because he's splitting this one with the Stone Maiden and we're near the end of the series, there's lot a lot of development per-se, but he gets to show off his skills for (one last?) time.:)

Alas, poor Shadom. I didn't think we'd see one of Yodom's parts killed off in a single episode.
takenoko wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm Dunno, if it's covid times, but does it seem like a lot of these stories make up excuses to get rid of as many characters as possible?
if nothing else, it's not just your imagination. They've been breaking up the Sentai pretty hard as of late.
-Why don't they get in KirameiJin instead of standing out in the open?
Don't ask about the plot holes. :lol:
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

The episode was pretty awesome! We are very close to the final story.
Man, it’s episode 39!! Only 6 episodes left!! :cry: :cry: :( :( I’m not sure I’m ready to say goodbye…
Kuruntula looking at a rainbow stone through a magnifying glass…. Is that the best analysis technique they could come up with? Really??! I don’t know if it’s more funny or dumb….
Damn, Yodonna changing into the Emperor doesn’t get any less creepy and scary.
And presenting…….. The Emperor’s right side Mask- SHADON!!! He was destroyed real fast. Surprisingly disappointing for someone who’s supposed to be a strong general and the third persona of the Emperor.
Whoa! The episode title before the OP again!!!? This ought to be interesting!
Lol, why didn’t the other two notice that Takamichi is using Muryo’s credit card and the company discount??! It’s not like he hid it exactly…
AWW!!!... Tametomo has become much sweeter and nicer in the last 2 episodes!! He’s so much nicer to Mabushiina. He even came to shopping with them…
Man, Crystallians’ sparkles can be such a bother. Yet so cool! Lol. A bright light that makes sparkly things sparkle even brighter, that’s awesome! Since when can she do that Sparkle thingy after all? Since this episode, now that she’s a complete adult?
Wow, that Crystallian coming-of-age ceremony (ki-shin-jin-se, seriously!!??) thing is such a tough word to pronounce. I forget how to pronounce it every time!
Oh, Mabushiina, don’t want or try to grow up fast… Everyone who did grow up regretted it one day…
So, after they found out Mabushiina’s being targeted, instead of bringing the others out, why didn’t they take her back to the base? Sometimes I think that the Kiramagers are SO DUMB!!
Yes, it is Takamichi’s fault. If the situation becomes chaotic and complicated every time Mabushiina comes out, then why do they bring her out after all??!! Gosh, she’s a damsel in distress! Why can’t even one of the civilian allies know how to defend themselves in SS or KR? So, ridiculous…
Why does Tametomo’s Kiramai vision mode say: “Pink offline”, “Red offline”, “Green offline”, “Blue offline”? They are all in their Kiramager form then why does the Kiramai vision say Pink, Red, Green, Blue- offline?
And now, weapon swapping is a thing…. Huhh… I’ve been disappointed with how late weapon swapping was introduced in Kiramager.
I know it’s a cliché by now but man, Tametomo IS GOOD at shooting!!
So, the mechs here are tools you can use for any reason or purpose. That’s interesting and new to see.
Wow, Shadon is a very impressive monster. Where did they have any monster like him before who can hide in the shadows? It’s something they probably use a lot but I feel that it’s an interesting concept.
So, yeah, the Kiramagers are slow in figuring things out.
In the end, there were two girls left with Tametomo none of whom can act smartly and carefully… Perfect for him to shine, yet leaves the bunch helpless…..
The mech fight sure ended early… Earliest in Kiramager maybe….
That just “leaves the green one”… Lol…
They could’ve easily made Rui Kihara sing that song used in that scene. I mean, Yosuke Kishi sang three songs, what’s wrong with Rui Kihara singing one more, specifically in his episode? I’m giving it 4/5 five stars only because they didn’t make Rui Kihara sing that insert song!!
So, pretty much the same as the Magiranger episode…. Except that in the MagiRanger episode, it was an open challenge and this is a sneak attack.
Awww!! The last scene was flawless!! So touching and sweet!! <3
The best episode focused on Tametomo so far. The perfect last episode that would focus on his character.
Ok, I feel Kiramager is more of a SS anniversary season with the number of similarities and references it has, to past SS seasons.

Other than the girl’s heart. OHH the mid-credits scene!!!...LMAO!!! Man, they’re mostly enjoyable because of Tametomo!!! Although what he said was SO not true, just the line he told Mabushiina, in the end, was enough to make her fall for him, “if” she wasn’t a rock person. Fun fact, last week on Sunday, Rui Kihara tweeted and had something like the line Tametomo said in the mid-credits scene, “other than a girl’s heart”, in Japanese of course. The tag was trending on twitter on that same day. Lol. AT LEAST, that’s “What I understood” from the Google translation and all. If I misinterpreted the whole thing then, I’m sorry.
Here are the tweets.
https://twitter.com/rui0915spsong/statu ... 9fsQo0_BAc
https://twitter.com/rui0915spsong/statu ... WftNTwKslM
https://twitter.com/p_miokudo/status/13 ... 3pN9dezbBM
https://twitter.com/atom_mizuishi/statu ... 5TqBzlSAeo
https://twitter.com/sukohi_me_/status/1 ... XPCuJ6FqPI
Looking forward to the next episode. Hopefully, it’ll be a fun one.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:00 am They could’ve easily made Rui Kihara sing that song used in that scene. I mean, Yosuke Kishi sang three songs, what’s wrong with Rui Kihara singing one more, specifically in his episode? I’m giving it 4/5 five stars only because they didn’t make Rui Kihara sing that insert song!!
Yosuke Kishi sang that many songs because he sang the song for his movie too. Rui Kihara has already sung two songs this season, I don't see any problem in him not singing this insert song too because most people only get one song in a season.
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”