Kiramager Episode 40 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:03 am

☆☆☆☆☆
43%
☆☆☆☆
43%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
7%
No votes

Total votes: 14
The M
Infinity
Favorite series: Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Fumika Baba
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: EARNEST DRIVE
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Now, shall we begin the experiment?"

Re: Kiramager Episode 40 released

Post by The M »

What if the house was an illusion created by the stone?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

The M wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:53 am What if the house was an illusion created by the stone?
Wouldn't that make the artist an illusion as well?
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

so last time in Lupinranger, Umika's friend was getting rejected for her "phantom thieves"manga in which yellow is the lead. then during the coarse of Ryusoulger she found someone who liked it enough to publish it, and at the beginning of Kiramager, the Manga is doing well, in fact its done so WELL that its now getting an anime as we saw the poster in Hatta's room. From the poster, it looks like they decided to give "Kaito Reddo" long hair as you can see his pony tail(?) from behind his shoulder while "Kaito Blue" remains unchanged, though it DOES look like "Kaito Yellow" is taller and legs for days! guess thats just creative license for you.

but anyways the episode .... so it seem their new plan is to go the Ryusoulger route and create Jamenju the Menusaur route by feeding off peoples negativity alebit this method seems to be by far. so watch Kleon! your job is in danger again!
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I am kind of shocked that they haven't hired a manga artist to create this manga. After all the effort they have put into promoting it, I am sure it would turn a profit. It wouldn't even have to be set in the Super Sentai universe, it could be the characters in an alternate universe doing typical shoujo manga stuff.
windfall
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by windfall »

This was a rather confusing episode, almost as if they rewrote the script a few times throughout the episode. First we got the set up that one of team was going to be impersonated, but then we got the set up that the artist was being impersonated, but then we ended up with the child being impersonated? Not that any of those impersonations would make any sense since there wasn't an opportunity for the team to be split up after they returned to base and there wasn't anything that shows the motw being aware of the Hatta & Calorie's existence. Did I miss something?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Huh, I forgot the kid's name was Calorie. I wonder if that means something too, since that's a super unusual name
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

I figured it was an internet handle?
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

It honestly seemed like most of the rangers were just as confused about Saburo's mysterious disappearance at the end of the episode.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

I think we'll just have to chalk this episode up as "well that was fucking weird" and forget about it
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

This is not 100% on topic, but since they had that poster for the Lupin Yellow anime in this episode, I think I can throw this in:

The actress who plays Umika, Kudo Haruka, had a social media post yesterday connected with Feb 2 which is twin tails day in Japan. Her friend, Miyamoto Karin, helped her try wearing her hair in pigtails. However, even though Haruka grew her hair out after the Lupin Yellow role, the twin tails were not very impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cywr1yL9VLo

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”