☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 13
TheNinjaDragon
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Saber 22 released

Post by TheNinjaDragon »

Dante ShadowRoadz wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:34 pm And while not a spoiler per se, the teaser at the end for next episode showing off yet another forgettable form to add to the toy line has zero enthusiasm from me. The power-ups in this season are on such a weird sliding scale that none of them really have any gravitas anymore. But at least Touma is getting some character growth, even if it is minute, that's better than what we've been getting so far.
Not only that, but Dragonic Knight, King Lion Daisenki, Jaou Dragon, and X-Sword Man are all considered upgrade forms, with Saber Primitive Dragon being the actual super form. Which might also mean that we'll be halfway through the show at that point.
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

TheNinjaDragon wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:16 am
Thenosa Yechette wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:12 am
Spoiler
Next time, Touma and Daishinji-san are staking out the Southern Base. Also, it’s nice to see ShinkenGold’s actor here. Now we’ve got two cast members from Shinkenger to appear on Saber.
Spoiler
Who was the first? :o
Fuwa Juuzo's actor Karahashi Mitsuru was the first from Shinkenger.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Ren is still a moron, huh? Everyone hates him, is that the actor doing great or doing bad at his job?
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

At least they're getting a little creative with the Meggido. Having the exact same thing every week gets boring fast, so the twist added some (minor) variety.

I'm also glad they gave Buster a reason for fighting Toma (Reika was watching). It gives a little more weight to him sticking with the organisation.

One thing I really do have to give the show credit for is explaining why Toma could power up with the books so fast. The fact that he can draw SOME power from the books but still hasn't mastered his base form is a nice touch, and it's good to see him powering up almost in reverse this late in the show. Normally, base form is practically forgotten by now, and yet here he is, holding his own because he's actually LEARNING to tap into the full power of his base form. Maybe King Arthur will become more powerful as well in the near future to justify its existence.

Still holding to a 4/5 on this show. There've been a few times it's scored lower, but no 5/5 yet. The preview suggests we're doing an evil mode arc (for at least the third time in a row) next. I really hope not, because it's pretty overdone at this point. I am curious about the Meggido plan, though. Perhaps the new book will pay off and the preview is misleading.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
TheNinjaDragon
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TheNinjaDragon »

Ashki wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:00 am The preview suggests we're doing an evil mode arc (for at least the third time in a row) next. I really hope not, because it's pretty overdone at this point.
It'll most likely just be a berserker form in the vain of Double FangJoker and OOO Putotyra Combo.

Return to “Kamen Rider Saber”