RIDER TIME Decade VS Zi-O 02 Decade's House of Death Game released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Who do you think is the killer?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:32 pm

Sougo
7%
Yuusuke
14%
Schwartz
No votes
Heure
No votes
Ora
7%
Tsukasa
7%
Someone else?
64%

Total votes: 14
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: RIDER TIME Decade VS Zi-O 02 Decade's House of Death Game released

Post by Gokider »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:08 pm I think that Yuusuke and Sougo probably don't have access to their powers at the moment. That could be a reason. Plus it's a death game, where death is inevitable. Why would they try to save the ones who lose? Here everyone is each other's competitor. So, I don't think Sougo or Yuusuke would have even wanted to save them, except maybe Sougo might have wanted to save the Misa girl since she might have been his love interest in this special... Also, I think Sougo is from the original series, cuz at some point, he will have to transform, unless Sougos from other dimensions show up here too. That's why this Sougo might be the Sougo from the series, imo.
No way to know anything for sure until it's said or shown and it very well could be the Sougo from the series since it'd be odd not to include him, but considering he showed no recognition of the others played by Zi-O actors who are currently at his school, things seem fishy beyond not transforming. Not being able to transform is a possibility as things like this have been revealed in hindsight on other occasions, but the fact that they didn't try to help seems out of character for them regardless of the situation, which is one of the reasons Yuusuke is being suspected a lot since Tsukasa seems to confirm it is the one he knows (maybe it's not and he's playing along).
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Re: RIDER TIME Decade VS Zi-O 02 Decade's House of Death Game released

Post by msf232 »

All what's being shown leads me to believe that this Sougo is not the one from the show
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”