Kiramager Episode 42 released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:11 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
8%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Kiramager Episode 42 released

Post by Farr »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:41 am Does Sena ever say that she’s in love with Mach as well??
Only Time I remember is in the Soul Swap Episode, when it comes to cheering the Stone's back up she says "Atachi Mach kotoko(?), daisuke da yo!", so in context that she said she hated him/how he cowardly hid, even thou it was to protect her Body earlier, it's more of an "I don't hate you! I like you a lot." - So as far as I recall no, she never said anything in that regard, except for the Swapsode.
Additionally she tossed out the spoiled Valentines Idea of Takamichi when he said "Did something like that happened to you to?" in the Green/Silver Episode, so not sure if she ever had any Love interest to begin with?

Kinda sad that they ruined Kurantula's Kill-off by not killing him off, again, not sure that they can pull off another decent resolution for him.

The real Question regarding Yodonna is, can she even wake up on her own, prior to this Episode she never talked directly to Yodom, so she never was awake in the Room until Garuza woke her up, so not sure if she can backstab him in it?

Lord Garuza actually looks pretty cool, liked that they sticked to the Chainsaw Theme we're used from Smokey and build up on it.

Not sure on why Garuza went from blue to black, maybe it changes after some time, like some human hair does get darker after birth/young age?
Apart from that it was just misdirection for the viewers, or Jewel couldn't imagine it being Garuza so his Mind made him appear blue :lol:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Added the poll results. A very respectable 4.91 with 10 of 11 votes for a full 5 stars. You guys liked them cat girls!
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

takenoko wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:43 pm Added the poll results. A very respectable 4.91 with 10 of 11 votes for a full 5 stars. You guys liked them cat girls!
Well, the catgirls weren't my favorite part. I think that the catgirls got creepy at some point, specifically when the ALL THE Mashins were crushing on them. But the episode did have the best parts of Kiramager: goofiness perfectly blended with seriousness. That's why I loved this episode so much.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

This is just my spekulation I didn't watch 43 yet.

When Oladdin mentioned his secret technique in the command room i got the impression "Wait this looks sus. 1 Oladdin always conversed with Jyuru in dream but not this time 2 the kid sounded a bit more arrogant as if he was destined to do things on his own 3 they specifically not telling the name of technique so following the usual cliche it was probably not the king but Garuza 4 we saw a shadow in the dream which was not mentioned again"

My hypothesis is Garuza and Olladin are same person who split by some event much like how in Dragon Ball Kami and Piccolo Daimaoh split up.

Now I am going to watch 43 to see how much I was wrong have a fun time people.

Return to “Mashin Sentai Kiramager”