RIDER TIME Zi-O VS Decade: 7 Zi-O! 02 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: RIDER TIME Zi-O VS Decade: 7 Zi-O! 02 released

Post by takenoko »

Is the only issue the audio? What's wrong with the video?
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Gokider »

takenoko wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:26 pm Is the only issue the audio? What's wrong with the video?
The audio is more of an issue, but the video is lesser than the 720 version's. Not that that one was perfect, but the 1080s have more visual problems and/or worse of the same in certain places.

Watching Episode 3 I noticed frame stutters at 1:42, 4:13, 7:22, 9:40, 15:54, 26:41, 27:42. There could be more that were less noticeable due to the current shot, but I didn't watch through Episodes 1 & 2 since I'd already watched the 720 version.
darkaura
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Type: INFP Healer

Post by darkaura »

ALL ERRORS REGARDING VIDEO.....

Hello this is your friendly neigbourhood TVN Tekkie here.... Sorry for the frame stutters and what not. We are working with a new piece of tech and trying to figure out how to incorporate it into our current setup. I believe I have figured it out, and there should be no stuttering if we release a v3. Just needed to get the right bitrate and cpu usage. So please be a little more forgiving while we do this trial run of stuff. This will only bring us better things in the future.

Darkaura
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Gokider »

darkaura wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:09 am ALL ERRORS REGARDING VIDEO.....

Hello this is your friendly neigbourhood TVN Tekkie here.... Sorry for the frame stutters and what not. We are working with a new piece of tech and trying to figure out how to incorporate it into our current setup. I believe I have figured it out, and there should be no stuttering if we release a v3. Just needed to get the right bitrate and cpu usage. So please be a little more forgiving while we do this trial run of stuff. This will only bring us better things in the future.

Darkaura
Nothing to forgive. It was already mentioned that sources had been switched (hence going from only 720 to 1080 versions) so whatever issues there were seemed likely due to that.

Regardless of all that, whatever works for you, go for it.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”